WBPSC Recruitment 2016 -2017: The West Bengal Public Service Commission has declared the recent information for the recruitment of Panchayat Accounts & Audit Officer. The WBPSC is in a way to find the capable contenders in order to fulfill their 164 vacancies. It is a great opportunity for the candidates who are willing to get involve in government jobs in West Bengal state. The West Bengal Public Service Commission is welcoming all the interested applicants in order to complete their prescribed Panchayat account and Audit officer vacancies. All the willing candidates are requested to apply through online for the West Bengal PSC jobs 2016-17 on and before the prescribed date 20 December 2016. For the convenience, the WBPSC has given more details regarding the latest notification 2016-17 such as a number of posts, application fee, pay scale, eligibility criteria etc. in the official website pscwbonline.gov.in.
About WBPSC: The term WBPSC is known as West Bengal Public Service Commission, established in 1937 by the West Bengal Government. The central public service commission has turned into Federal public service commission. Further, this commission has changed into West Bengal Public Service Commission. The main task performed by this service commission is to formalise the recruitment criteria such as a number of vacancies required, examination date, selection procedure and so on. Now this board has revealed the WBPSC vacancies 2016-17. This possibility is bringing all the talented people to serve for the West Bengal government. If you find yourself eligible for this WBPSC notification then apply straightforwardly to the official website of WBPSC.
Educational and Eligibility Criteria for the WBPSC Recruitment 2016-17
Educational Qualification: The candidates willing to join the WBPSC vacancies 2016-17 must possess the following qualification:
- The applicants must have done Bachelor’s degree in commerce stream from any recognised institution.
- These candidates must have ability to speak, read and write in the Bengali language.
Nationality: The candidates going to apply for the recent WBPSC vacancies must be Indian.
- OBC Candidate :- 3 Years
- SC Candidate :- 5 Years
- ST Candidate :- 5 Years
- PH Candidate :- 5 Years
Age Limit: Before applying the WBPSC recruitment 2016-17, the applicants must confirm their age limit:-
- The candidates should be 32 years old as on 01 January 2016 at the time of applying West Bengal PSC recruitment 2016.
- For General/OBC Category Candidates – Rs.160 + service tax for Net banking
- For Other PWD/SC/ST/Women Applicants: Fee is Nil
Selection Procedure: The WBPSC notification selection procedure consists of following two parts:
- Written Examination
- Personality Test
How can a candidate apply for the West Bengal PSC vacancies 2016-17?
Following step by step applying procedure is given:
- First, log in the official website for the WBPSC recruitment 2016 named as pscwb.org.in or pscwbonline.gov.in.
- Select the link shown as West Bengal PSC recruitments 2016-17
- Before clicking on Apply online option, first carefully read all the mentioned instruction
- Then complete the online form by entering all the valid information
- For future reference, you are supposed to take out the printout of your filled online application form
- The starting date of online application form: 30th November 2016
- The final date of online application form and fee payment : 20th December 2016
- The final date of offline fee payment: 21st December 2016
State government vacancies in West Bengal Public Service Commission
The West Bengal Public service commission is an eminent zone in the West Bengal state. This zone offers the number of government vacancies in the favour of applicants willing to begin their career in West Bengal state. Above, we have already discussed the latest recruitments and the procedure to apply it. If you want to know more details regarding this job opportunity, please click the following mentioned advertisement link.
Important Advertisement Links