Staff Selection Commission Jobs Recruitment 2016 :- Staff selection commission (SSC) Exam is one of the most familiar exams among the Indian students. It is one of the biggest recruitment agencies in India. It is established in 1975 by union government of India. It is a central government organisation which recruits thousands staffs for various jobs post in the various Ministries department and Departments of the Government of India and Subordinate Offices. At present SSC have head offices in Delhi and seven regional offices at Allahabad, Mumbai, Bangalore, Delhi, Chennai, Kolkata, Guwahati, and two Sub Regional Offices at Chandigarh and Raipur. Chairman of SSC is appointed by the central government of India.
SSC Jobs Recruitment Notification
Govtjobsguru is a one of the best website where applicant get latest SSC Jobs Vacancy update. Our main purpose is to provide Latest SSC Recruitment News to all candidate’s who are looking for SSC Jobs. Our all information related to the jobs is well verified and use full for the aspirants which is doing preparation for that. We never miss guide to students for uploading or publishing wrong SSC Jobs Recruitment Notification. Because we know work ethics is more important than publicity.
Every year Staff Selection Commission is recruiting thousands of staffs. Staff Selection Commission recruits persons under the Group B, Group C and Group D in various central government departments and in subordinate offices of central government.SSC conduct various exams like SSC CGL Exam, SSC Combined Higher Secondary Exam, Engineering assistant, Accountant Assistant, Junior engineer and many other exams for candidates who wish to do jobs in various government organisation.SSC publish recruitment notification for the various posts like Assistants, Inspectors, sub inspectors, inspection officers, assistant enforcement officer, junior accountants, statistical investigators, auditors, tax assistants and sub inspectors in CRPF, SSB and BSF and selected candidates will be posted on the various central government department like FCI, MES and CPWD.
Mostly central jobs are recruited by the SSC Recruitment process. According the statics 70% of the central government selection is done by the Staff Selection Commissions. So candidates should know about the all latest SSC Jobs Vacancy 2016 Notification at the right time. We are proudly says that we provide all SSC jobs notification and staff selection commissions recruitment news at right time which helps students to apply in all SSC jobs 2016.
SSC Jobs Eligibility Criteria
As we already mentioned in the above that SSC conducts various types of posts exam and the eligibility criteria for that is also different. But we can’t able to cover all type of exams eligibility criteria so we are just providing the overview of all SSC Jobs Eligibility Criteria which is somehow common for all SSC Jobs Exams 2016.
- Nationality: Candidates must belong to India or other counties students should have Indian nationality. It is one of the basic eligibility criteria and one of the most important also.
- Educational Qualification:Candidate should apply in those vacancies in which they have educational qualification as per given in the SSC Jobs Notification 2016. So candidates should check all latest SSC Jobs Notification for the educational eligibility criteria.
- Age Limit: Applicant should check the age limit before applying to any SSC Jobs Vacancy. Because in government hired only young aspirants. SC/ST/OBC candidates get age relaxation as per government rules.
SSC Selection Procedure
Staff Selection Commission recruitment procedure is somehow same for all SSC Jobs 2016. SSC Jobs Recruitment procedures are based on the written exam, interview and physical test but it is applicable for only few SSC exams. So we are just providing you little bit information about Recruitment Procedure of SSC.
- Written Exam:All applicants have to appear in the written exam of SSC. That written exams are divided in the two sections one is preliminary exam and second is mains exam. In both exams they ask general aptitude, English, reasoning and current affairs. Candidate should prepare very well before appearing in the exam because thousands of students are appeared in that exam.
- Interview: Applicant who cleared the written exam they will face interview which is conducted by the SSC in the regional offices. For the few vacancies candidates need not appear in the interview. we provide all the information related to the Selection Commission Jobs Jobs Interview Scheduled so you can visit again and again for that.
- Merit List:Merit list prepared by the SSC on the basis of written exam and interview. Final selected candidates get there name in the merit list. Selected candidates posted in anywhere in India.
How to Apply for SSC Jobs Recruitment
Staff Selection Commission is receives all the application form through online or off line services for those places where internet connection is still not present. In this section we explain How to Apply SSC Jobs Recruitment. So it gives you some basic idea about that and for more detail you should see the official advertisement of respective jobs advertisement.
- Online Mode Form Submission: Staff selection commission receive exams application form through the online or by using the internet and for that they should visit the official SSC Jobs website. On the website they fill the all necessary information as required in the application form. Applicant uploads the picture and signature in specified format as they mentioned in the advertisement. Candidate should also pay application fees through the online by using net banking, credit card and debit card.
- Offline Mode Form Submission: In off line mode candidate should fill the application form without any error and paste the picture in application form and send the application with all necessary documents to the address given in the advertisement. Applicant should pay the application fees by postal card, bank challan or bank cheque.
Staff Selection Commission Jobs 2016
SSC jobs 2016 in India are one of the most searched jobs by the aspirants. Our jobs portal provides all SSC Exams Notification 2016 at time. Candidate can also get information related to the SSC Result, SSC Cut-off Marks and SSC Exams Syllabus. Candidate we provided all necessary information which is applicable for all SSC Exams Recruitment. But if you have any question related to the Staff Selection commission recruitment notification feel free to ask and don’t forget to share in social media. Best of luck for your coming SSC Exams 2016.