SBI Admit Card 2017:- Here comes the good news for job seekers who had applied for the SBI Clerk, Jr. Associate 2017 Recruitment Advertisement. As per recent updates viewed in various magazines and newspapers that State Bank of India (SBI) will very soon start the distribution of SBI Admit Card for Clerk and Jr. Associate posts along with necessary examination rules. Candidates who are searching for Government jobs and found the job details and eligibility criteria matching to their profile applied for the SBI Jr. Associate Preliminary Exam on a serious note. Those who have applied for the SBI Recruitment Notification 2017 must be eagerly waiting for the Admit Card and Exam Date to be announced by the Organization as soon as possible. Aspirants must be glad to know that the Hall ticket to SBI Junior Associate Exam is now available on the official website and all the applicants are requested to download the Admit Card 2017 from there.
Download SBI Admit Card 2017 of Clerk and Associate
SBI referred as State Bank of India is an Indian Multinational and Public Sector Company. The headquarters of the bank are situated in Mumbai, Maharashtra. It holds the position of 4th biggest banking company all over India. The functions performed by SBI on a large scale includes – receiving and paying money on behalf of the State Government, granting loans and advances to the government when the need arises. Every year huge no of candidates participate in each employment advertisement released by the State Bank of India. This year, the Bank released current notification as its facing a serious shortage of Junior Associates and Clerk. Candidates probing for government jobs in banking sector filled the form and get themselves registered for the post. To acquire more details about the exam, paper format, exam date, syllabus, merit list and result candidates are requested to follow some basic information mentioned below.
SBI Clerk Recruitment Details
- Name of the organization: State Bank of India
- Name of the post: Clerical Cadre
- Total posts: 18,855
- Application mode: Online
- Application status: Will continue from 05/04/2017
- Last Date: 25/04/2017
- Fee: 600/-Rs for General and 100/-Rs for Reserved candidates
- Last date for fee payment: 25th April
- Candidates must carry documents such as a hard copy of Hall ticket, one original ID Proof with them while appearing for the exam.
- Make sure all other important documents are ready for you and carry of that so that you don’t get any trouble in attending exam.
- All aspirants should reach on examination center before the half an hour.
Procedure to Download SBI Clerk, Jr. Associate Prelims Admit Card 2017
- Log on to the official website and search for the desired link.
- Click on the SBI Admit Card of Clerk, Jr. Associate Link
- Enter correct details such as – registration number & date of birth.
- Cross-check filled application form and click on submit button.
- After that your Admit Card will be displayed on the Screen
- Take out a hard copy of it.
- Don’t forget to keep it with you while appearing for the exam.