Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2016 :- Here comes the good news for Rajasthan government jobs aspirants as the Rajasthan High Court, Jodhpur has released the notification for 72 vacancies for Civil Judge posts. Graduates and post graduates are always in search of golden opportunities which can help them to fetch government jobs. This is a good opportunity for the law graduates who are looking for Rajasthan High Court jobs. Candidates who have eligibility as per notification need to download application form from Rajasthan High Court official website and submit it on or before the last date 5th April 2016. Application form with inadequate or wrong information would be rejected by senior authorities. To get more information about Rajasthan High Court Civil Judge Recruitment refer official notification.
About Rajasthan High Court:- Rajasthan High Court was located in Rajasthan at Jodhpur and got inaugurated by two great people Rajpramukh and Maharaja Man Singh. RHC – Jodhpur first session was started on 21st June 1949. The total strength of the Rajasthan High Court judge is 50. This year the court has announced 72 vacancies for civil Judge Posts. Online applications are invited from the candidates who are eligible and aspire to secure a job in High Court of Rajasthan. It is more or less a dream for many lawyers to work for RHC. For more details like age limit, how to apply, educational qualification, selection process refer below information.
Details of Rajasthan High Court Civil Judge Recruitment
Number of Post:- 72 Posts
Post wise Number of Vacancies
- Civil Judge :- 72 Posts
Pay Scale :- Rs. 27700-44770/-
Grade Pay:- See official notification
Eligibility Criteria and Educational Qualification of Rajasthan High Court Civil Judge Recruitment
For submitting candidature online for the said recruitment, candidate should be a holder of LLB (Professional) Degree from a recognized university under the Advocate Act 1961 with appropriate knowledge of Rajasthan Dialects and Social Customs in order to enroll as a Civil Judge.
- Educational Qualification :-LLB final year candidates as well as who has degree from recgonised colleges are eligible.
- For more details to know professional qualification criteria, candidates are requested to refer to the advertisement uploaded in the PDF format on the official website.
- Nationality :- Indian
- Age Relaxation :-
- OBC Candidate :- 3 Years
- SC Candidate :- 5 Years
- ST Candidate :- 5 Years
- PH Candidate :- 10 Years
- Age Limit: A candidate must have minimum of 23 years and maximum 35 years of age as on 01-01-2017
Mode of Application and Fees
All jobs seeker should apply online through the official website of HCRAJ.
- Rs.250/- For General and OBC Category Candidates, State of Rajasthan.
- Rs.50/- For SC/ST/ PWD Category Candidates, State of Rajasthan.
- Application fee is Non–Refundable.
Selection Process and Exam Pattern
The candidates registering themselves for the above mentioned posts will have to qualify Preliminary Examination which will consist of one objective type paper of 100 questions. Candidates who cleared preliminary examination will be selected for the Main Written Examination.Main examination will consist of Subjective type paper and final round will be based on Interview conducted by Rajasthan High Court.
How to Apply
- Applicants must log on to official website and register timely in order to avoid last minute pressure.
- Click on link named Rajasthan High Court Civil Judge Recruitment.
- Download application form and read instructions mentioned carefully.
- Fill required details in the application form and remit application fee.
- After successful submission take a printout of application.
Important Dates of Rajasthan High Court Civil Judge Notification
- Starting Date for Submission of HCRAJ Online Application :- 12.03.2016
- Last Date for Submission of HCRAJ Online Application :- 05.04.2016
HCRAJ Recruitment Notification
As per this notification all aspirants should apply before the last date mentioned in the advertisement and candidate should read the full notification before filling the application. In below section we provided the link related to the HCRAJ Recruitment so click on that for further details.
Important Advertisement Links