MOSPI Recruitment 2016 of Field Investigator Post :- Candidates who are in search of government jobs in Tamil Nadu State should not miss this chance which rarely occurs. A newest vacancy notification has been professed by Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation about 431 Field Investigator vacant posts which are available in their Organization. Online applications are propose to receive from talented, well qualified and dedicated citizens before the time limit i.e. 21st June 2016. You may grasp more information related to this notification by scrolling down the below page. As the notification contains about 431 unfilled posts, so there may exist an extra-ordinary competition among the aspirants those who are going to apply for MOSPI Recruitment of Field Investigator. Before applying to the application process one needs to confirm as they fit for this specified positions or not by visiting the official declaration in detail. Moreover, candidates are requested to insert the details in MOSPI Field Investigator Application Form with no errors as there may be a possibility of dismissal of form.
About MOSPI:- MOSPI is the short and popular name of Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation. MOSPI came into existence on 15th October 1999 as an Independent Authorization. The organization constantly works in building vital statistics and collects various data from economy along with survey data and census data. In 2016, the organization offers jobs to those candidates who are eagerly waiting for government jobs in Tamil Nadu State from long time. Candidates who are interested can download the Statistics Programme FI application form from the official website and have to submit the application form before the last date. For more information about the MOSPI Field Investigator Vacancies like – eligibility criteria, last date, application fee, selection procedure, etc. refer below information.
MOSPI Recruitment 2016, Vacancies Details
Number of Post:- 431 Posts
Post wise Number of Vacancies
- Field Investigator:- 431 Posts
Grade Pay:- —
Educational and Eligibility Criteria for MOSPI Field Investigator Recruitment 2016
- Candidates must possess Graduation Degree in (Statistics, Economics or Mathematics)
- Must have the knowledge of local language as well as English.
- Computer Knowledge like MS Office, etc.
- Preference to candidates with experience in field survey and field data collection work in a Government Organization.
- Nationality :- Indian
- Age Relaxation :-
- OBC Candidate :- 3 Years
- SC?ST Candidate :- 5 Years
- PH Candidate :- 5 Years
- Minimum age required for applicants 21 years as on 01.07.2016.
- Maximum age required for candidates 30 years as on 0.07.2016.
- Age relaxation to candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ OBC categories based on MOSPI norms.
To get application fee information, All jobs hunter are pleased to refer official advertisement of MOSPI Field Investigator Recruitment 2016. Forms will not be accepted without required application fee.
Selection Process: Job seekers will be selected based on 2 rounds of examination which is conducted by the Tamilnadu Govt so all aspirants should keep admit card and prepare very well before appearing.
- Online exam
- Written Test
- Personal Interview
How to Apply for MOSPI Notification 2016
Candidates who are willing to apply for MOSPI Recruitment of Field Investigator Vacancies must follow the below mentioned steps –
- First of all, log on to official website of the organization.
- After that select the link ‘Apply online’ tab which is at the bottom of the homepage.
- On hitting the tab, this will redirect you on a new window.
- Now, choose appropriate link of the advertisement and read it properly.
- Fill the required details and upload scanned copies of photograph and signature
- At last, hit on submit tab.
- Finally, take a print out of filled application form and keep it safe for future reference.
- Starting Date for Submission Online Application :- 20.05.2016
- Last Date for Submission Online Application :- 15.06.2016
MOSPI Jobs Notification 2016
Ministry of Statistics and Programe Implementation is government organistaion of Tamilnadu state which implement all state related works across the state and check the status of that project. So who ever wants to work with that they must read the full recruitment article of that and apply online through the official website of that. We have also listed the all information regarding this MOSPI Notification 2016. Also follow our facebook and twitter page for the latest govt jobs update.