LIC Recruitment 2016 :- Are you searching for latest government jobs? Get the desired information from this page. Those candidates who desire to become an Insurance Agent can apply for the latest LIC Agent Recruitment 2016 which was published by Life Corporation of India. Through this LIC Agent Notification the organization is going to fill up 278 LIC Agent vacant posts for Solapur, Aurangabad and Mumbai. LIC had announced number of vacancies from time to time for various posts like – LIC AAO, Insurance Agent, Insurance Advisor, etc. There are lots of good career opportunities available in Life Insurance Corporation of India, but this is among one of the best opportunities for those candidates who are in search of government jobs from long time. Therefore, candidates who think they have the caliber can apply for this LIC Agent jobs by downloading the application form the official website of the organization. Applicants must submit the application form LIC 2016 before the last date of application submission i.e. 30th June 2016.
About LIC :- Life Insurance Corporation of India usually abbreviated as LIC is a government owned corporation. It came into existence in 1956 with its headquarters situated at Mumbai. LIC is the largest Insurance Investing Company all over India. Its main role is to provide variety of insurance policies to its customers such as – insurance plans, special plans, pension plans and group schemes. For offering continuous and reliable services to its customers over the years, this time LIC invites applications from the eligible candidates for the recruitment of 278 applicants as Insurance Agent. Those applicants struggling hard from past many years to achieve stable life advised to go through official notification in detail before filling the application form.
LIC Recruitment 2016 for Agent Post
Number of Post:- 120 Posts
Post wise Number of Vacancies
- For LIC Agent : 120 vacancies
Pay Scale :- Check Official Notification
Grade Pay:- Check Official Notification
General Eligibility Criteria and Educational Qualification for LIC Agent Recruitment 2016
LIC is searching for qualified and highly educated candidates who can work for long hours efficiently and smartly. As per the recruitment, for submitting candidature online candidates must possess 10th/12th/Graduation from a recognized education Board/ University.
- Nationality :- Indian
- Age Relaxation :-
- OBC Candidate :- 3 Years
- SC?ST Candidate :- 5 Years
- PH Candidate :- 5 Years
Age-limit: Candidates who wish to apply for LIC Agent post should have required age –
- Between 21-55 years of age for Solapur (as on 01-06-2016)
- Between 18-55 years of age for Aurangabad (as on 03-06-2016)
- Between 22-55 years of age for Mumbai (as on 02-06-2016)
- Applicants need to pay the desired application amount as per LIC policies.
- Application Mode – Online
Selection Process:- Candidates will be judged on the basis of their performance in –
- Online Written Examination
- Interview Session.
List of selected candidates will be announced by LIC recruitment department after successful completion of all 2 rounds.
How to Apply for LIC Agent Jobs
- Logon to official website of LIC.
- Click on link named ‘LIC Agent Recruitment 2016’.
- Now, choose the post according to your eligibility & interest.
- Get the form downloaded and click on ‘Apply Online’ option.
- Read official notification carefully and fill application form without any mistake.
- Attach hard copy of application along with relevant Testimonials.
- Proceed for the payment
- Submit form and take print out for future use.
- Starting Date for Submission Online Application :- All Ready Started
- Last Date for Submission Online Application :- 30.06.2016
Latest LIC Recruitment Notification 2016
It is best opportunity for the people which is searching jobs as a agent in LIC so check the LIC Employment details the above article and apply online though the website. All jobs seeker should read the article and details very carefully and fill the application form before the last date. You can also check the LIC Recruitment Notification 2016 and whose links are given in the below of this section.