JNNSM Recruitment 2016-17: Jawaharlal Nehru National Solar Mission has declared the applications for the huge recruitments in its board for the post of 1665 Surya Mitra and Helper. JNNSM is looking for the best aspirants in order to recruit their 1230 Surya Mitra and 435 Helper vacant positions for contract basis. All the qualified and masterly candidates are welcomed to take a part in the JNNSM recruitment 2017. The interested applicants if satisfied the eligibility criteria are recommended to download the online application form in order to apply for the 1665 Surya Mitra & Helper Vacancies from the official website named as www.jnnsm.in. The entire candidates are requested to fill the application form earlier than the due date positively in phrases of valid know-how. Faked or invalid application forms can be automatically cancelled through the officers. If you willing to get more details regarding JNNSM recruitments 2016-17 then please check the below information.
About JNNSM: The term JNNSM means Jawaharlal Nehru National Solar Mission, originality of the government of India to hike up renewable energy, particularly Solar Power. This program was started by the former Prime Minister of India, Dr Manmohan Singh. The main purpose of this board is to formulise the policies in regard to the recruitment processes, organizing and supervising the recent JNNSM notifications. This is the amazing opportunity for all those candidates who are dreaming of to become a part of the government employees in order to promote renewable energy. If you know yourself eligible for this possibility then you can apply online on the official website of JNNSM to get a part of 1665 Surya Mitra & Helper Vacancies.
|Govt Jobs||Bank Jobs||Police/Defence Jobs||Railway Jobs||SSC Jobs|
Educational and Eligibility Criteria for JNNSM Recruitment 2016-17
Educational Qualification: The capable candidate should have qualified the below-mentioned job profile –
- For Surya Mitra: The candidate must have done 10+2 or equivalent qualification from any recognised school
- For Helper: The candidate must have done 8th from any recognised school
Nationality: The willing candidate must an Indian or notified by the JNNSM to eligible for the 1665 Surya Mitra & Helper Vacancies
- OBC Candidate :- 3 Years
- SC Candidate :- 5 Years
- ST Candidate :- 5 Years
- PWD Candidate :- 10 Years
Age Limit: The nominees who are willing JNNSM Vacancy 2016-17 must have got the following age:
- For Surya Mitra: The candidate is of 36 years old at the time of filling a prescribed form.
- For Helper: The candidate is of 40 years old at the time of filling a prescribed form.
Application Fee: The application fee for general/OBC candidates is Rs.320 and for SC/ST candidates is Rs.240.
Selection procedure for 1665 Surya Mitra & Helper Vacancies 2016-17
All the capable candidates are invited by the official officers for the selection process. The Written and oral examinations are the part of this selection procedure.
How can you apply in JNNSM Recruitment 2017?
The eligible candidates for the above job can select the online mode to fill up an application form. To get a specific method, just follow the next 6 steps:
- First, access the website www.jnnsm.in
- Click the official notification for 1665 Surya Mitra & Helper Vacancies
- Open the prescribed application form and carefully fill the details
- Upload the coloured photographs and required documents
- Again check the application to avoid any mistake, then choose the submit button
- For a future reference, take a printout copy of your form
- Starting Date of Submission Online Application : 22nd November 2016
- Last Date of Submission Online Application :- 15th December 2016
Surya Mitra and helper Vacancies in JNNSM
Jawaharlal Nehru National Solar mission is a well-known zone ensuring the government jobs opportunities. The contenders craving for the government jobs can commence their careers in Uttar Pradesh by the possibility given by this zone. Above, we already shed a light in all the necessary information needed to apply for the 1665 Surya Mitra & Helper Vacancies 2016-17. To get more detail please visit the following links.
Important Advertisement Links :-