Indian Navy Recruitment 2016-17: Indian Navy has announced the notification for the recruitment of the capable aspirants for the distinct Sailor-Sports Quota jobs. All the candidates looking to serve their nation are allowed to take a part in this Indian Navy Recruitment 2016-17. It is a good opportunity given by Indian Navy in the favours of the qualified candidates to apply by using the online or offline mode for the Indian Navy Trade Apprentices Vacancy 2016. One of the simple ways to apply for this recruitment includes filling up the application form for the Indian Navy Vacancy 2017. You are supposed to submit this application form having the positive information on or before 12th November 2017. All the candidates are suggested to go through the notification carefully before applying this Indian Navy Recruitment 2016. If you expect more to know, then please refer following information.
About Indian Navy: The Indian Navy is considered as the naval branch of Indian Armed Forces. This organisation is ranked as 5th largest armed force in the world. This board had played an imperative role in the victory of Indo-Pakistan war in 1971. This organisation has been serving the Indian country since 1830 and till present. Many vacancies have been declared by this board for many years. Recently, the Indian navy Recruitment 2016 notification is declared by this organisation. All the interesting candidates are requested to apply this current opportunity as soon as possible by using the official websites of Indian Navy i.e. www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
Educational and Eligibility Criteria for Indian Navy Recruitment 2016-17
Educational Qualification: All candidates must possess the following qualification to get involved in latest Jobs in Indian Navy 2016-17
- Must have cleared the VI Standard for the Non-Matric Recruits
- Must have completed the 10+2 pass certificate from any recognized Board or University.
Nationality: Only Indian citizens are supposed to apply for this post
|Govt Jobs||Bank Jobs||Police/Defence Jobs||Railway Jobs||SSC Jobs|
- OBC Candidate :- 3 Years
- SC Candidate :- 5 Years
- ST Candidate :- 5 Years
- PH Candidate :- 5 Years
Age Limit: The age limitation given by the Indian Navy for the present recruitment is mentioned as follows:
Minimum age limit: 17½ years
Maximum age limit: 22 years
- For General/OBC Category Candidates – Rs.100/-
- For Other PWD/SC/ST/Women Applicants: Fee is Nil
Selection Process: The candidates who are wishing to apply for the Indian Navy vacancies for the declared posts will be selected on the basis of following two levels:
- Physical Examination
How can you apply for the Indian Navy Trade Apprentices Vacancy 2016?
To apply for the above-mentioned vacancies, please follow the following steps:
- Log in the official website of Indian Navy named as joinindiannavy.gov.in
- Select the notification given on the screen
- After observing all the important information, download the Indian Navy application form 2016-17
- Fill the application form with all the valid information
- Send this Indian Navy Recruitment form along with the passport size coloured photo and xerox copies of 10th and 12th mark sheet
- If you are using the offline mode, then deliver it to the official postal address of Indian Navy
- Starting Date of Submission Online Application :- Available now
- Last Date of Submission Online Application :- 5th December 2016
- Last Date of Submission Offline Application :- 12th December 2016
Sailor-Sports Quota vacancies in Indian Navy
The Indian Navy is a well-known zone serving the Indians for a long time. Every year, this zone has declared many jobs opportunities in the favours of candidates hunting for the government jobs. Now once again this zone has come back with the great possibilities named as Indian Navy Recruitment 2106-17. The above section is already contained all the necessary information regarding this recruitment notification. If you are willing to know more, then please follow the following advertisement links:
Important Advertisement Links