HSSC Recruitment 2016 Notification :- Most awaited notification of 2016 has finally been delivered from Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) to fill 449 vacant positions as Fisheries Officer, Clerk and Other Assistant Posts. This would be a good opportunity for the candidates who were waiting for Government jobs in Haryana. The commission is searching for highly talented and qualified candidates. By grabbing the job in the concerned field candidates will be able to make their future bright. In order, to not miss this golden chance interested candidates who meet the eligibility criteria are requested to submit their application only through online mode. All aspirants are advised to download the HSSC Recruitment 2016 Application Form from the official website of the HSSC and fill in the form as per given details in this post. For other important details like – age limit, application fee, selection process, educational qualifications refer below information.
About HSSC :- Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) earlier known as Subordinate Services Selection Board was constituted as per the proviso of article 309 of constitution of India on 1970. The responsibilities of the commission includes – conducting Examinations/Interviews for appointments to Group ‘C’ services and if needed may be asked to conduct Examinations/Interviews for appointments to Group ‘B’ & Group ‘C’ services. The commission has released the notification for Fisheries Officer, Clerk and other Assistant vacant positions on the official webpage of the HSSC and has provided direct link to candidates to apply for HSSC Online Application Form. The last date to submit the form for the same is 1st August, 2016. Applicants are requested to go through the HSSC Recruitment process in detail.
HSSC Recruitment Jobs Detail 2016
Number of Post:- 449 Posts
Post wise Number of Vacancies
- Fisheries Departrnent:- 39 Posts
- Labour Department :- 12 Posts
- Econamic & Statistical Analysis Department:- 55 Posts
- Housing Board:- 16 Posts
- PWD (B&R) Department :- 27 Posts
- Secondarv Education Department:- 21 Posts
Pay Scale :- Check Official Advertisement
Grade Pay:- Check Official Advertisement
General Eligibility Criteria and Educational Qualification All jobs seeker which is going to apply in this recruitment they must have eligibility as per mentioned in the notification because it is recruiting various post and each post need different educational qualification and we have given the details in this paragraph related to that and for full details you should check the official advertisement.
For submitting online candidature, the applicants must have passed 10th, 12th, ITI, Diploma, Bachelor Degree or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University or Institution.
- Post wise academic qualification information has clearly mentioned in official advertisement.
- Educational Qualification :-
- Nationality :- Indian
- Age Relaxation :-
- OBC Candidate :- 3 Years
- SC Candidate :- 5 Years
- ST Candidate :- 5 Years
- PH Candidate :- 5 Years
- Age Limit:-
- For above mentioned Posts, the applicant should have minimum of 17 years and maximum of 42 years.
- Age relaxation to reserved category candidates as per Government norms.
- Application Fees :- Application fee is different for various posts, so candidates are advised to refer official advertisement to get the data about post wise. Some main are mentioned below –
- For General Category Candidates (Male and Female) Rs. 150/- and Female of Haryana Resident Rs.75/-
- For SC/BC/SBC/EBPG Candidates of Haryana State (Male) Rs. 35/- (Female) Rs. 18/-
- Fee is non refundable and can be paid only through Credit card/ Debit card/ Internet Banking.
Candidates will be selected based on performance in Written Test and Interview conducted by Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC). So students prepare very well before that and also solve previous year question paper of that.
How to Apply for HSSC Recruitment 2016
- Candidates must logon to official webpage of HSSC.
- Click on link named HSSC Fisheries Officer, Clerk and Assistant other Recruitment.
- Fill required information in Application Form and remit Application Fee.
- After successful submission take a print out of Application Form.Important Dates of HSSC Recruitment 2016
- Starting Date for Submission of HSSC Online Application :- 01.07.2016
- Last Date for Submission of HSSC Online Application :- 01.08.2016
HSSC Recruitment 2016 Notification
So all qualified candidate who is looking to jobs in Haryana State they must know about this HSSC Recruitment 2016 notification. we have provided the detailed information in above article and for more detail you should see the official website whose link are given in below section.
Important Advertisement Links