HAL Recruitment 2016 :- Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) has published latest official employment advertisement for the recruitment of Trade Apprentice jobs across the Hyderabad Division. HAL Trade Apprentice Notification 2016 is searching for capable and suitable contenders in order to recruit for their 1242 vacant positions. This would be a good opportunity for the candidates who were eagerly waiting for government jobs in Hyderabad. Interested candidates who meet the eligibility criteria are requested to download the HAL Trade Apprentice Application Form 2016 from the official web page of HAL. Job seekers must apply in the form as per given details in this post. All aspirants are requested to go through the notification carefully and apply before the last date i.e. 13th April 2016. For more details like – how to apply, age limit, selection process, qualification refer below information.
About HAL :- HAL popularly known as Hindustan Aeronautics Limited is a renewed state government organization. The HAL is a Navaratna PSU under ministry of Defence who invites applications from Ex-ITI Candidates for Trade Apprenticeship Training. So, as per the HAL Hyderabad recruitment notification 264 posts are vacant and it will be recruited by the organization in the coming month. Applicant is requested to go through the HAL Trade Apprentice Recruitment process in detail.
<span style=”color: #d2691e;font-size: 16px;font-weight: bold” Trade Apprentice Recruitment Detail
Number of Post:- 264 Posts
Post wise Number of Vacancies
- Apprentice Jobs :- 264 Posts
Pay Scale :- Rs. 7618/- (Per Month)
Grade Pay:- Check official notification
Eligibility Criteria of HAL Recruitment 2016
HAL is looking for qualified and good educational background people who can work efficiently and handle work pressure smartly as per their designation. For submitting candidature online as for the said recruitment, candidate must have passed ITI course or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University or Institution. For other eligibility criteria refer official notification.
- Educational Qualification :- Students must have ITI degree from recgonised school and colleges
- Nationality :- Indian
- Age Relaxation :-
- OBC Candidate :- 3 Years
- SC Candidate :- 5 Years
- ST Candidate :- 5 Years
- PH Candidate :- 5 Years
- Age Limit:-
- SC/ST Categories will get age relaxation according to organization norms.
- Applicants are pleased to refer official advertisement to get desired age limit information.
- Application Fess :-No Application Fee required for this notification
Selection Process :- Selection of candidates for HAL Trade Apprentice various posts will be done by Recruitment Board by short listing the applications from the candidates who have passed ITI in the related trade from recognized institute or board. List of selected candidates will be announced by HAL selection board after successful completion of selection rounds
Important Dates of BIS Recruitment 2016
How to apply for latest HAL Trade Apprentice Jobs 2016
All aspirants who have interest in this recruitment, then they should apply through authorized official website of HAL.
- Click on the ‘Recruitment’ link available on the right side of the menu bar.
- You will be redirected to the latest career opportunity notice.
- Click on link named HAL Hyderabad Trade Apprentice Recruitment.
- Get the form downloaded and click on ‘Apply Online’ option.
- Now, it’s time to get registered with the site.
- Read the guidelines strictly and fill application form.
- Attach hard copy of application along with along with relevant Testimonials
- After successful submission before the last date, take a print out of application.
- Starting Date for Submission of HAL Online Application :- Now Started
- Last Date for Submission of HAL Online Application :- 23.04.2016
HAL Recruitment 2016
HAL feels privilege in announcing that latest information regarding recruitment syllabus, exam dates, admit card, answer keys and result information will be updated on this website on regular basis. All aspirants get full information related to the HAL and also follow our Facebook and Twitter page for the HAL Notification 2016.
Important Advertisement Links