GPSC Recruitment 2017 :- Good news for candidates who are looking for latest Health related jobs in Gujarat State. Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) has invited online applications for the recruitment of various upcoming vacancies so educated and capable candidates who want to gloss their employment career for long-term can look for this opportunity without much delay. The concerned recruitment authorities of the GPSC are expecting good response from candidates who are willing to work with one of the most reputed Medical Organization of Gujarat. Interested candidates who meet the required eligibility criteria are informed to apply for this GPSC Recruitment 2017 only through online mode. No other means are accepted in any circumstances. To acquire more information about GPSC Age-Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process and How to fill the Application Form for GPSC Recruitment 2017 candidates are advised to visit official notification on a strict note. The last date to submit the form for the same is 16th May, 2017.
About GPSC :- Gujarat Public Service Commission popularly referred as GPSC is formed as per the provision made under Indian Constitution. It was formulated on 1st May 1960 in order to recruit the talented youngsters for various vacant positions across Gujarat State. The qualified officers of GPSC are also responsible for conducting Interviews for some direct recruitment posts. Recently, it has published upcoming employment notification list of various vacancies to be filled up by the end of this month. So, this is the fantastic opportunity for the job hunters who are looking for latest GPSC updates from long time. Interested aspirants who want to make their life in health related jobs can seek for this Recruitment Drive without wasting much time.
GPSC Recruitment 2017 Details
Number of Post:- Not announced
Post wise Number of Vacancies
- Upcoming Soon
Pay Scale :- Read Notification
Grade Pay:- Read Notification
General Eligibility Criteria and Educational Qualification of Medical Officer Vacancy
As per the recruitment, for submitting candidature online candidates must possess –
- Degree of Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery from any recognized University/ Institution or Deemed University.
- Any other qualifications mentioned in first or second schedule of Indian Medical Council Act, 1956.
- Nationality :- Indian
- Age Relaxation :-
- OBC Candidate :- 3 Years
- SC?ST Candidate :- 5 Years
- PH Candidate :- 5 Years
- The required Upper age limit of candidates is 35 years ( as on 16-05-17)
- Age relaxation applicable for women up to 05 years, for SC/ST/BC Category Candidates 05 years and for Women belonging to SC/SCT/BC Category 10 years.
- Applicants have to pay a sum of Rs. 100/- + Postal Service Charges.
Selection Procedure: Selection of candidates for GPSC Recruitment 2017 is based on candidate’s performance in two rounds such as – Written Test and Personal Interview.
- In case, number of applicants is high Gujarat Public Service Commission may conduct the Screening Test.
How to Apply for GPSC Vacancy 2017
Job hunters who have keen interest in this recruitment drive are advised to apply through authorized official website of GPSC.
- Search for the link named ‘GPSC Recruitment 2017’
- Open the link and read all instructions carefully.
- Fill the application form without any mistake and remit application fee.
- Submit the form in proper way and take print out for future help.
- Starting Date for Submission Online Application :- Upcoming
- Last Date for Submission Online Application :- Upcoming
GPSC Recruitment 2017
Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) is a state government organisation which publish various Recruitment Vacancies under the banner of GPSC Recruitment 2017. All aspirants should check the Jobs details in the above article and as per this GPSC Recruitment Notification, it is recruiting Medial Officer Posts across the state so all eligible and educated aspirants who has qualification as per that they can apply before the last date given in the notification.