FCI Recruitment 2016-17: Food Corporation of India (FCI) has released the official notification regarding the recruitment of different vacant posts in every States in India. It is the good news in the favour of all candidates seeking to commence their career in the FCI department. The distinct number of jobs declared by the FCI recruitment 2016-17 named as Junior Engineer (JE), Management Trainee (MT), Assistant Grade I, Assistant Grade II, Assistant Grade III, Assistant Grade IV, General Administrative, and Assistant General Manager (AGM). All the eligible and interested candidates are requested to apply online by the way of Application form for FCI Vacancy 2016. If the willing applicants want to know more about the Food Corporation of India vacancies 2016, then they are directed to follow the following information.
About FCI: The term FCI means the Food Corporation of India. It was established on 14th January 1965. The main headquarters of this department are located in Delhi. The main objectives performed by this corporation includes in safeguarding the interest of farmers and supplying of food grains all over the country at very reliable prices. This food corporation has declared so many recruitments every year. Now this department has revealed out a notification known as FCI recruitment 2016-17. This is a great possibility for all the contenders hunting for the government jobs in the FCI department for a long time. As an Indian Citizen, if you find yourself eligible for these FCI vacancies 2016-17, then you can apply on the official website of FCI named as fcijobsportal.com
|Govt Jobs||Bank Jobs||Police/Defence Jobs||Railway Jobs||SSC Jobs|
Educational and Eligibility Criteria for FCI Recruitment 2016-17
Educational Qualification: Applicants who wish to apply for the above-described job profile –
- Must have passed Graduation Degree from recognized Board or University
- Must have the ability to operate computers effectively.
Nationality: – Indian
- OBC Candidate :- 3 Years
- SC Candidate :- 5 Years
- ST Candidate :- 5 Years
- PH Candidate :- 5 Years
Age Limit: The required age of the aspirants going to apply for the Food Corporation of India vacancies 2016 should be between 18 years to 32 years.
- For General/OBC Category Candidates – Rs.100/-
- For Other PWD/SC/ST/Women Applicants: Fee is Nil
Selection Process for the FCI Recruitment Notification 2016-17
The candidates who cleared the eligibility criteria will be selected on the basis of following three rounds:
- Document Verification: The candidates appearing for the interview must possess all the valid documents.
- Written examination: This exam will satisfy the officers about the capabilities of all candidates.
- Interview: This one is the last step to get a job in FCI department. This process includes the verbal communications.
How can you apply for the FCI recruitment 2016-17?
The above-mentioned vacancies revealed by the Food Corporation of India contain the following steps:
- Firstly, visit the official websites of FCI fcijobsportal.com
- Download the latest information regarding the FCI recruitment 2016-17
- Carefully read all the information written on the FCI recruitment application form 2016 and fill it positively.
- Then upload a photograph and attached all the required documents.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take a printout of the filled application form for further references.
- Commencing Date of Submission Online Application :- Not Announced
- Last Date of Submission Online Application :- Not Announced
Government vacancies in FCI Zone Wise
The Food Corporation of India is an eminent department delivering the food grains throughout the country. The department ensuring the government jobs every year. This department again wakes up with a new opportunity names as FCI recruitment 2016. It is advised to all the government job hunters to apply for this chance as soon as possible. If you all searching more information, then follow the below-given links:
Important Advertisement Links