CTET 2017 Application Form: The Central Board of Secondary Education has declared the Central Teacher Eligibility Test & the 11th edition of CTET 2017 will be organised in February 2016. The candidates willing to join the teaching stream for a long time are supposed to apply for this recruitment. The CBSE has revealed a CTET 2017 Application Form for all contenders looking forward to getting the participation. All the willing aspirants can apply for the CTET FEB 2017 examination by using the online mode. This CTET examination performed twice in a year by using CBSE. The applicants are requested to apply for CTET 2017 application form from the primary week December 2016 by using the official website. For more details are given right here:
About CBSE: Central Teacher Eligibility Test or CTET is an examination taken as per the authorities given by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). Now this test will be held in the month of February as its 11th edition where a large number of candidates are supposed to get participated. This test is specially designed by the CBSE board with a view to fulfilling the dreams of the candidates looking to launch their career in teaching field. Now this CBSE board is located in New Delhi which controls the education system in all affiliated schools. The latest notification of CTET 2017 Application form revealed by this board is clearly explained in the official website www.ctet.nic.in.
Educational and Eligibility Criteria for CTET Feb 2017
Educational Qualification: The capable aspirants should have qualified the below-mentioned job profile –
- The contenders must have completed the 10+2 education with minimum 50% Marks from any recognised university.
- The applicants must have attained the 2 Years Diploma in the Elementary Education.
- Check Eligibility Criteria for CTET FEB 2017 Exam
Nationality: The willing candidates must belong to the Indian country.
- OBC Candidate :- 3 Years
- SC Candidate :- 5 Years
- ST Candidate :- 5 Years
- PWD Candidate :- 10 Years
Age Limit: All age-group candidates are supposed to apply this CTET 2017.
- For general/OBC candidates = Rs.600 for one paper and Rs.1000 for both papers
- For SC/ST/PH= Rs.300 for one paper and Rs.500 for both papers
Selection procedure for CTET Exam 2017
The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has decided to conduct a written examination for all candidates applying for the CTET exam 2017. This written exam will select the best scholars.
How you can apply for CTET application form 2017?
To apply for CTET exam notification, just go through some instructions which are given below:
Visit the official website ctet.nic.in
Select the CTET-FEB 2017 button
- In a case, you already get registration then, apply the registration number.
- If not a member, then click on apply online button
- Now carefully read all the instruction given before applying the CTET 2017 application form
- After positively filling all the details, click on next option and then upload the colored size passport photo of your given size
- Through the help of Net banking/Credit card/ Demand draft/Debit card/E-banking, deposit the CTET application fee
- The last step to get the printout of the confirmation page and deliver it to CBSE
- Commencing Date of Submission Online Application : December 2016
- End Date of Submission Online Application :- January 2017
Teaching Vacancies in CBSE
This is a reputed eductional institution controls the education system by conducting the relevant exams. This eductional institution has authorised to select the qualified and capable applicants on the basis of CTET exams. Again this prominent institute has wake up by declaring the CTET exam 2017 in favour to all seeking to get the government teaching jobs. To know about more information about this exam, please select the below-written links:
Important Advertisement Links
CTET FEB 2017 Notification