CISF Recruitment 2017: Central Industrial Security Force has invited all the qualified applicants for the recruitment of constable jobs. CISF is looking for the best candidates in order to recruit for their 441 vacant positions in Bihar location. This is a great chance in favour of all government job hunters to get a part in CISF Bihar Constable/Driver vacancy 2016. The candidates going to apply CISF Recruitment 2017 online are requested to download cisf blank application form at the official web portal. In any occasions when the candidates might be used the offline mode to apply for the CISF Bharti 2017 then they’re alleged to send it by using the official web portal address. When you wish to understand more about this CISF vacancies 2017 notification, then you’re requested to move by means of the next information.
About CISF: The CISF or Central Industrial Security Force came into existence in 1969. It is a multi-skilled security agency, established to ensure the security to essential critical infrastructure installations of the country in diverse zones. This enterprise was once headquartered with the intention to dedicate all the secure services to all Indian candidates. Every year, many certified applicants are recruited by means of the CISF. Now for this year, this organisation once more comes back with some favourable vacancies named as CISF Driver job 2016-17. If you are willing to grasp entirely about these up to date CISF jobs, you are requested to visit the official website www.cisf.gov.in
Educational and Eligibility Criteria for CISF Constable/Driver Vacancy 2016-17
Educational Qualification: The candidates who deserve to apply for the above-written job profile –
- Must have done 10th/Matriculation from any recognized Board or University in India.
Nationality: This opportunity is only open for the Indian citizens.
- OBC Candidate: 3 Years
- SC Candidate: 5 Years
- ST Candidate: 5 Years
- PH Candidate: 5 Years
Age Limit: The prescribed age of candidates going to apply for the CISF Driver recruitment 2017 should be between 21 to 27 years.
- For General/OBC Category Candidates – Rs.100/-
- For Other PWD/SC/ST/Women Applicants: Fee is Nil
Selection Process: The contenders who are willing to get a part in the CISF Constable Jobs 2017 will be selected on the basis of following rounds:
- Physical standard test
- Physical efficiency test
- Written test
- Document verification
- Medical test
How can you apply for CISF Recruitment 2017 Application Form?
- Visit the official web portal of CISF named as www.cisf.gov.in
- Now download the latest employment notification for the driver and constable vacancies 2017
- Then you get a CISF recruitment application form 2017
- Carefully fill all the detailed mentioned on this application form along with your academic record and personal details
- Finally, pay the prescribed application fee and click on the submit button
- Application Form is out from: 7th December 2016
- Application will be out till: 30th of December 2016
- Written examination date: 5th of March 2017
Driver jobs in CISF organisation
The Central Industrial Security Force is considered as a Central Armed Police Force in India. As it is the largest security force in the world, it ensures security cover to around 300 industrial units. Every year, many qualified Indian citizens have been recruited by this organisation. Now this board has again disclosed the notification of CISF 441 Driver/Constable recruitment 2017. To know more, please go through the following official advertisement whose links are described below.
Important Advertisement Links