BSF Recruitment 2016:- Directorate General Border Security Force, Communication & IT Directorate, Border Security Force (BSF) has released its official notification for the recruitment of Assistant Sub Inspector (RM) and Head Constables (Radio Operator). BSF is searching for capable and suitable contenders in order to recruit for their 622 vacant positions. This would be a good opportunity for the candidates who were eagerly waiting for Defense Jobs and want to join Indian Army (BSF). Candidates are requested to check the eligibility criteria and apply online for above mentioned in BSF Recruitment 2016 posts by downloading Application Form from the official website of BSF. Applicants are requested to enter valid information in this govt jobs application form along with a valid email and phone number. Always provide wright information because wrong information will not be considered in any circumstances. Last date to submit candidature online is 15th July, 2016.
About Border Security Force:- The Border Security Force (BSF) came into existence on 1st Dec 1965 and Shri. K.F Rustam ji was the founding father of BSF. It has always emerged as an elite force of the country with its excelled performance. It’s first and foremost ethos is ‘Any task, anytime, anywhere’ and to fulfill its motto BSF has given sweat and sacrificed blood. The BSF has always defended the borders along with the army and checks infiltration on the borders. Now, BSF Recruitment 2016 is for candidates from all over India. The opportunity would set an example for future young soldiers who want to serve for Indian Army. If you find yourself eligible then you can apply online on the official website of BSF.
BSF Recruitment Notification Details
Educational and Eligibility Criteria for BSF Recruitment 2016 of 622 ASI and Head Constable Vacancies
- Assistant Sub Inspector Post:- Candidates must possess 3 years Diploma in Radio & TV Technology/Electronics/Telecommunication/Computer/Electrical/Mechanical Engineering/Domestic Appliances from any Institution recognized by Central or Stae Government.
- Head Constable Post:- Candidates must possess 2 years ITI Diploma in Radio & T.V/Electronics or 10+2 with Chemistry, Physics and Mathematics from a recognized Board.
- Nationality :- Indian
- Age Relaxation :-
- OBC Candidate :- 3 Years
- SC Candidate :- 5 Years
- ST Candidate :- 5 Years
- PH Candidate :- 5 Years
Age Limit: As on (15.07.2016)
- For General – 18 years to 25 years
- For OBC – 18 years to 28 years
- For SC/ST – 18 years to 30 years
- For General and OBC Category Candidates Rs.50/- through Demand Draft in favor of Inspector General/DIG payable at respective SBI/Post Office.
- SC/ST and Female Category Candidates – No Fee.
- BSF serving personnel – No Fee.
Selection Process: Selection of candidates will be based on two phases and these phase are conducted by the BSF only. Candidate who cleared the first phase only they will appear on second phase.
- First Phase – Written Examination (OMR Based Screening Test), Descriptive Test.
- Second Phase – Preliminary Screening and Physical Efficiency Test.
- Verification of Documentation and Medical Exam.
How you can apply:
All aspirants who have interest in this recruitment, then they should apply through official website of BSF. In below section we have published the steps of that so go though once before applying in that.
- Click on the ‘Recruitment’ link available on the right side of the menu bar.
- You will be redirected to the latest career opportunity notice.
- Click on link named BSF Recruitment 2016 for ASI and Head Constable.
- Get the form downloaded and click on ‘Apply Online’ option.
- Now, it’s time to get registered with the site.
- Read the guidelines strictly and fill application form.
- Attach hard copy of application along with relevant Testimonials
- After successful submission before the last date, take a print out of application.
- Starting Date for Submission Online Application :- 31 March 2016
- Last Date for Submission Online Application :- 16 June 2016
BSF Recruitment 2016
According to this post they will recruit ASI and Head Constable so aspirants who are eagerly witing for this post they will submit the application form before the last date given in this article. As we have published the all important information in the above and if you want more information regarding this BSF ASI and Head Constable Recruitment 2016 then you should check official notification of that. We have also provided the links related to the BSF Recruitment 2016.