Bihar Vikas Mission Recruitment 2017:- Many Job Seekers are eagerly waiting for jobs in Bihar Vikas Mission from long time. Finally, your dream comes true for latest government jobs in District Registration and Counseling Center (DRCC) – Bihar Vikas Mission (BVM) 2017. BVM has recently published notification for Assistant Manager, Management Associate and Technical Associate Posts on Contractual basis for 11 months. The aspirants who are interested can apply for this recruitment drive by downloading the application form from official website of BVM. As limited number of vacant positions are there, so candidates are requested to submit their online application form before 15th June, 2017. Notification consists of all other important information such as – BVM Age-Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process and How to fill the Application Form for BVM Recruitment 2016. Candidates who are unemployed and have the dream to work with BVM various positions should not miss this golden opportunity.
About Bihar Vikas Mission:- Bihar Vikas Mission popularly known as BVM is successfully established by the Government of Bihar under Society Registration Act, 1860. The organization was established with the purpose to continue its primary agenda of sustained development in the State of Bihar. It also deals with the methods of effective planning and execution of various key Government Development Programs. Recently, it has published employment notification for Assistant Manager, Management Associate and Technical Associate vacant posts to be filled up by the end of this month. So, this is the fantastic opportunity for the job hunters who are looking for latest BVM updates from long time. If you are serious about your career and want to enhance your future then apply for this recruitment drive. Other important information related to BVM Syllabus, Exam Date and Admit Card will be updated on regular basis on the official website.
Bihar Vikas Mission Recruitment Recruitment 2017 Details
Number of Post:- 328 Posts
Post wise Number of Vacancies
- Manager:- 38 Posts
- Assistant Manager (Project and Accounts):- 38 Posts
- Assistant Manager (Schemes) :- 152 Posts
Educational and Eligibility Criteria for BVM Recruitment 2017
- Job Contenders who wish to apply for above mentioned post must possess MBA/ PGDM Degree from an Institution of education in India recognized nationally and internationally.
- Experience and Proficiency in IT.
- Nationality :- Indian
- Age Relaxation :-
- OBC Candidate :- 3 Years
- SC?ST Candidate :- 5 Years
- PH Candidate :- 5 Years
- Maximum age for Unreserved (Male) Candidates: 37 years
- Maximum age for General (Women) Candidates:40 years
- Maximum age for BC/OBC Categories: 40 years
- Maximum age for SC/ST Categories: 42 years
- Age relaxation to reserved category candidates according as per the norms of the Bihar Government.
Application Fee: All eligible and educated aspirants should check the official recruitment notification regarding the application fees.
Selection Procedure: All selection process will be conducted by the BVM so aspirants should follow the process of recruitment 2017 of BVM Recruitment Notification.
- Written Test will be conducted for those who had filled online application form.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for Personal Interview round.
How to Apply for BVM Vacancy 2017
Candidates must follow all instruction carefully:-
- Log on to official website.
- Search your desired Jobs which you want to apply.
- Now, read all details and be ready with the necessary documents mentioned.
- Then, click on ‘Apply Online’ link and fill up the online application form with all details.
- At last, take print out of online application for future reference.
Documents to be enclosed along with the Application Form:
- Curriculum Vitae of at least 2 pages with educational background and professional experience.
- Two References from the previous employers (Name, Contact Details)
- Applicants belonging to reserved category, have to submit relevant certificate issued by concerned authority for claiming the benefit.