UPSESSB Recruitment 2016: Exclusive news…candidates in Uttar Pradesh (UP) this is the news which is applicable for you only. The news gives the unemployed candidates and those who have completed their academic career in teaching field, a new hope for their career in Graduate and Post-Graduate Teacher jobs in UP. Let’s go on the main job information. The Uttar Pradesh Secondary Education Service Selection Board (UPSESSB) has declared the employment notification to fill up 9294 vacant posts for Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) and Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) in Government Schools in UP in 2016. Those candidates who are interested in the latest teacher vacancies in UPSESSB and meet the minimum education qualification or eligibility criteria required for the post, requested to forward their application form online through online mode. In this recruitment drive, the link to download job notification and how to go with the application process step by step has been clearly mentioned. Job seekers must apply in the form as per given details in this post. The last date to submit an online application form for this recruitment drive is 6th June, 2016.
About UPSEEEB: Uttar Pradesh Secondary Education Service Selection Board popularly known as UPSESSB controls education system of UP State. UPSESSB was established by the Uttar Pradesh Legislature Act. The primary duties of the Board is to formulate guidelines on matters related to recruitment of teachers, conducts Examinations and Interviews from time to time according to the requirement of manpower. Currently, concerned official authorities have disclosed a UPSESSB Recruitment 2016 notification for filling up TGT & PGT jobs. All interested candidates are informed to check notification details and eligibility criteria carefully before applying for the above mentioned recruitment drive.
UPSESSB Recruitment 2016, TGT, PGT Teacher Vacancies
- Post Name : Trained Graduate Teacher – TGT
- No. of Vacancy : 9294 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs.9300-34800/-
- Grade Pay : Rs.4600/-
Educational and Eligibility Criteria for Recruitment of UPSESSB TGT PGT Posts 2016
- For TGT – Candidates must hold Graduate Degree in related subject and B.Ed/ BTC or any other Training Certificate from a recognized Board or University.
- For PGT – Candidates must hold Post Graduate Degree in related subject from a recognized Board or University.
- Nationality :- Indian
- Age Relaxation :-
- OBC Candidate :- 3 Years
- SC Candidate :- 5 Years
- ST Candidate :- 5 Years
- PH Candidate :- 5 Years
- Lower age limit of candidates: 21 years (as on 01.07.2016)
- For reserved category aspirants, age relaxation as per UP government norms.
- Those who fit the age criteria can apply through online mode.
- Mode of submitting application fee: online either through credit/ debit/ net banking or through e-challan process of SBI Bank.
- For General & OBC Category Candidates: Rs. 600/- + 25/- (online processing fee)
- SC Category Candidates: Rs. 350/- + 25/- (online processing fee)
- ST Category Candidates: Rs. 150/- + 25/- (online processing fee)
Candidates who wish to apply for the UPSESSB TGT & PGT posts will be selected on the basis of Written Examination and performance in the Interview conducted by selection committee of UPSESSB.
How you can apply in UPSESSB Recruitment 2016
Firstly, candidates are advised to visit the official website of UPSESSB and click on Online Application link. Fill the application form as per guidelines, upload images of recent photograph, signature and submit to the official address before the last date. At last, download hard copy of your application form for future reference.
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application :- 06.06.2016
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application :- 05.07.2016
UPSESSB Recruitment 2016
UP Govt is published one of the best jobs notification across the state so aspirants who is looking for the jobs opportunities in the state govt organisation they must read this notification and specially for all those people who has interest in the teaching jobs. It is huge recruitment drive in Uttar Pardesh, All eligible and Qualified candidate should apply in this notification before the last date.
Important Advertisement Links