UIIC Recruitment 2017: The United India Insurance Company Limited (UIIC) has recently released a recruitment notification to fill vacancies of Assistant. The chief members of UIIC are looking for young, qualified and talented candidates in order to recruit for vacant positions. This would be a golden opportunity for those candidates who are eagerly waiting for permanent government jobs in UIIC. Interested candidates who meet the eligibility criteria are requested to download the Application Form from the official web page of UIIC and fill the information but before due date i.e. May, 2017. After the application procedure is over, the UIIC AO Exam 2017 will be conducted on June 2017. For more information or any query regarding UIIC Administrative Officer Jobs 2016 candidates are advised to visit official website and read qualifications mentioned in notification carefully.
About UIIC :- United India Insurance Company is popularly known as UIIC. The company was formulated on 18th Feb, 1938 and its head office located in Chennai. UIIC comprises of Four Cooperative Insurance Societies and Twelve Indian Insurance Companies. UIIC is responsible for recruiting young, dynamic and qualified candidates to fill up its administrative officer posts for its different branches and offices across the country. United India Insurance Company will provide good salary and other allowances to the deserving candidates. For more details regarding UIIC Recruitment Notification such as – eligibility, salary, UIIC selection process you can check the official notification on a strict note.
UIIC Recruitment Notification 2017 Details
Number of Post:- 312 Posts
Post wise Number of Vacancies
Name of Vacancy:
- Finance: 43 vacancies
- Civil Engineering: 05 vacancies
- Legal: 15 vacancies
- Mechanical & Electrical Engineering: 15 vacancies
- Actuary: 02 vacancies
- Total Specialist: 80 vacancies
- Generalist: 220 vacancies
Pay Scale :- Not Given
Grade Pay:- Not Given
Eligibility Criteria and Educational Qualification for UIIC Recruitment 2017
- Educational Qualification :- UIIC is searching for qualified and high grade educational background people who can work for long hours efficiently and smartly. As per the recruitment, for submitting candidature online candidates must possess Graduate Degree or its equivalent from well recognized university.
- Nationality :- Indian
- Age Relaxation :-
- OBC Candidate :- 3 Years
- SC?ST Candidate :- 5 Years
- PH Candidate :- 5 Years
- Lower age limit of candidates is 21 years.
- Upper age limit shall be 30 years.
- Age relaxation to deserving candidates according to the norms of association.
Application Fee: Job hunters who wish to apply for above mentioned posts are requested to pay fixed amount of fees.
- For General Category – Rs.600/- through system generated challan at any of the branch of SBI.
- For ST/SC – Rs. 600/-
- Application Mode – Online
After assessment of each and every application, shortlisted candidates will be called to appear in Online Written Examination. Final selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in Interview. Above mentioned post will be filled on the contractual base of 12 months. Contract will be renewed after seeing the performance of candidate during the 12 months of working period.
How to Apply for Administrative and Assistant Officer Jobs 2017
Job hunters who are interested are advised to apply online for UIIC Administrative Officer Vacancy 2017 by submitting Online Application Form without much delay.
- Logon to official site and click on ‘Recruitment’ link available on the right side of the menu bar.
- Find the link named UIIC Recruitment 2016.
- Get the form downloaded and click on ‘Apply Online’ option.
- Read official notification carefully and fill application form without any mistake.
- Attach hard copy of application along with relevant Testimonials.
- Submit form and take print out for future use.
- Starting Date for Submission Online Application :- 06.05.2017
- Last Date for Submission Online Application :- 17.05.2017
UIIC Recruitment 2017
Aspirants who have educational qualification as well as interest they must apply in UIIC Assistant 2017 Recruitment through the official website of that and for the application form, first you have register in that then only apply in this UIIC Recruitment Notification 2017. All jobs seeker should check the important Bank Jobs details in the above article and for the application form click in below given link.