RRB Kolkata Recruitment : Recently, Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) Kolkata has announced a recruitment notification in the favour of Assistant Loco Pilot and Technician Grade III Eligible. The total number of vacancies revealed by RRB Kolkata is 2038. To fulfill these vacant positions, this board is keeping its eyes open to fetch the skilled and qualified candidates. If you are satisfied with your skills, then don’t lose a chance to become a government employee. All the government job seekers are requested to apply for RRB Kolkata Railway Jobs Bharti 2016-17 before the due date. The possibility would set an instance for future government employees who wish to serve for Indian Railway. For additional information like how to observe RRB Kolkata Recruitment 2016-2017, age limit, application fee and so on, please refer following information.
About RRB: Railway Recruitment Board sometimes called RRB was founded in 1985 by using the Ministry of Railways. The essential ambitions performed by this organization incorporate the interpretation of policies in regard to recruitment methods, organizing and supervising recent RRB Kolkata Recruitment Notification, Examination, and outcomes of that. Commonly, there are 21 RRB’s in Indian Railway. This opportunity of RRB Assistant Loco Pilot Recruitment 2016-17 will fulfil the dreams of many applicants hunting for the Railway jobs for a long time. If you find yourself eligible then you could observe online on the official website of RRB, Kolkata named as rrbkolkata.gov.in.
Educational and Eligibility Criteria for RRB Kolkata ALP and Technician Grade Jobs 2016
Educational Qualification: Contenders going to apply for the above mentioned job profile must have the following qualification:
- Matriculation/SSC/ITI with goods marks from recognized college or university
Nationality: – Only Indians are allowed to get a part in RRB Kolkata jobs 2016-17
- OBC Candidate :- 3 Years
- SC Candidate :- 5 Years
- ST Candidate :- 5 Years
- PH Candidate :- 5 Years
Age Limit: – The prescribed age of aspirants for RRB Assistant Loco Pilot Recruitment 2016-17 should be between 18 years to 32 years.
- For General/OBC Category Candidates – Rs.100/-
- For Other PWD/SC/ST/Women Applicants: Fee is Nil
Selection Process for Upcoming RRB Kolkata Recruitment
The candidates who are applying in the above-mentioned recruitment have to qualify the following levels:
- Written Examination
- Medical Examination
- Physical Examination
When all the above rounds will be cleared by the candidates, then they will be moved to Final Merit List.
How can you apply for the RRB Assistant Loco Pilot Recruitment 2016-17?
The Railway Recruitment Board Kolkata has announced the online mode to get involved in RRB ALP jobs 2016-17. The following steps will clear all the procedure required to apply for this opportunity:
- All the candidates are requested to visit the official website http://rrbkolkata.gov.in/
- You will see a window showing RRB Kolkata Recruitment 2016-17, please click the given option “Online application form”
- Fill all the required details without any false
- Check the application form carefully and click on submit button
- For future reference, take out a print out your filled application form
- Starting Date of Submission Online Application: Update soon
- Last Date of Submission Online Application: Update soon
Railway Vacancies in RRB Kolkata
RRB recruitment has considered as the prominent zone after the RRB Mumbai. To serve the Indian Railways, this zone is famous in publishing the Railway recruitments every year. Recently, this zone has shown a great list of RRB ALP vacancies 2016-17. In the above discussion, almost all information has been prescribed. If you want to know more, then visit the official advertisement whose link are given below:
Important Advertisement Links
- For Further Detailed Advertisement :- Click for RRB Kolkata Recruitment 2016
- For Online Application Form :- Click for Online RRB Kolkata recruitment 2016