RRB Ajmer Recruitment 2016-17: The Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) Notification Ajmer 2016-17 will be declared by the Railway Recruitment Board, Ajmer which consists of the number of posts of the different fields. They have revealed 771 Posts of Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP) and Technician Grade III. All the skilled and talented candidates are welcomed to take a part in these marvellous RRB vacancies. The willing applicants if satisfied the eligibility criteria are allowed to download the RRB Ajmer recruitment application form 2016-17 from the official website named as rrbajmer.org. All the applicants are requested to fill the application form before the due date positively in terms of valid information. Jobs seeker should fill the application form through the online by the RRB Ajmer website. To know about more details of RRB Assistant Loco Pilot and Technician Grade III notification, please check the following information.
More Railway Jobs :- Click Here
About RRB: The term RRB means Railway Recruitment Board, a government of India organisation which is organised for appointing applicants required to work in Indian Railway. In India, Railway Recruitment Board Ajmer was established in the year 1985 with the help of the Ministry of Railways. The imperative tasks performed by this Railway Board comprise the recruitment of supervisory and working staff required for the Ajmer Railways. This government body notifies the information regarding recruitment procedure incorporates the number of vacancies available, examination date, the selection process, fees to be paid and the date of result. The candidates who are recruited by the Railway Recruitment Board would shine like the stars when will serve the Indian Railways.
Educational and Eligibility Criteria for RRB ALP, Technician Grade-III Ajmer Recruitment 2016-17
Educational Qualification: The willing candidate should have qualified the below-mentioned job profile –
- Must have done the Matriculation/SSC/ITI from any recognised college or university.
Nationality: The interesting candidate must an Indian or notified by the RRB, Ajmer to eligible for the RRB Vacancies 2016-17
Age Relaxation:- Following categories candidate will get following age relaxation.
- OBC Candidate :- 3 Years
- SC Candidate :- 5 Years
- ST Candidate :- 5 Years
- PH Candidate :- 10 Years
Age Limit: The nominees who are willing for RRB Ajmer Vacancy 2016-17 must have attained a minimum age of 18 years and maximum should be 25/28 years at the time of filling a prescribed form.
Application Fee: The application fee of this recruitment is described in the official notification by the RRB recruitment 2016-17.
Selection procedure for the RRB Assistant Loco Pilot, Technician Grade-3 Recruitment, Ajmer 2016
There are three levels set by the government to those candidates who have qualified the application form round.
- Written test: The candidates who will have been shortlisted will be eligible to attempt a written test.
- Skill test: This test comprises the capabilities of the selected candidate.
- Interview test: This is the last destination to reach your goals. When a candidate will complete the above tests, he will be eligible to stand for an interview.
How can you apply in RRB ALP and Technician Grade-III Vacancies?
The eligible candidates for the above job can select the online mode to fill up an application form. To get a clear and precise procedure, just follow the following 6 steps:
- Click on the prescribed website rrbajmer.org
- Select the login page
- Click on the RRB Ajmer recruitment for Assistant Loco Pilot and Technician grade-III
- Confidently fill all the mentioned columns of the form named as named as RRB Ajmer Recruitment 2016-17 without making any errors.
- Then choose the submit button after checking all the written details
- For a future reference, print out a copy of your form
Railway Vacancies in RRB Ajmer zone
The Railway Recruitment Board is one of the popular and effective railway zones. As many desirable job hunters are successfully assigned to the Railway jobs by this zone. This is a wake-up chance by the RRB to reach the destination. Above, we already shed a light in all the information required to access by the willing applicants for the RRB ALP technician-III notifications 2016-17. To get more detail please visit the following links.
Important Advertisement Links
- For Further Detailed: Click for RRB ALP technician grade-III Recruitment Ajmer 2016
- For Online Application Form :- Click for Online RRB ALP technician grade-III Recruitment Ajmer Form 2016 Advertisement