Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2016-17: The Rajasthan police recruitment (RPR) board has notified the latest information for the Raj Police Recruitment of the different categories in police department across Rajasthan. The Rajasthan police notification is in a way to search the talented contenders in order to occupy their 233 vacancies. It is the best chance for the applicants who desire to become SI (Sub-Inspector), ASI (Assistant Sub-Inspector) and inspector for technical, Fitter, Telecom and operator posts. All the candidates looking for a long time to launch their carriers in the government jobs are all heartily welcomed to take a part in this great opportunity in Rajasthan State. All the eligible and willing applicants are requested to apply online for Rajasthan police SI/ASI recruitment 2016-17. For the convenience, the more details regarding the Rajasthan police constable vacancies 2016-17 has been uploaded to the official website named as police.rajasthan.gov.in.
About RPR: The Rajasthan police are known as law enforcement agency which is situated in the state of Rajasthan in India. For appointing the talented police officers from all over the Rajasthan State, a facility known as Rajasthan Police Service is established in 1951. The main headquarter of this police is located in Jaipur where all the Rajasthan police notification has been formed. The main motive of this service is the formation of required recruitments in terms of procedures, categorizing and managing recent Rajasthan police notifications. This opportunity is bringing all the incredible applicants to serve for police force. If you assume yourself eligible for this kind of government jobs, then you can straightforwardly apply to the official website Rajasthan police recruitment 2016.
Educational and Eligibility Criteria for the Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2016-17
Educational Qualification: The applicants who desire to take a part in the above-mentioned job profile:-
- Must have passed BE/B.tech degree in Telecommunication/ Electronics of MSc in Physics or
- Must have completed a diploma in Radio telecommunication or ITI in fitter / Electrician from any recognised board or university.
Nationality: The willing candidate should be an Indian or has got an Indian citizenship
- OBC Candidate :- 3 Years
- SC Candidate :- 5 Years
- ST Candidate :- 5 Years
- PH Candidate :- 5 Years
Age Limit: Before applying the Rajasthan police recruitment 2016-17, the candidate must confirm his age limit:-
- For the post of Inspector, the age limit is between 20 to 35 years and
- For sub-inspector and assistant sub-inspector, the age limit is between 20 to 25 years
- For General/OBC Category Candidates – Rs.100/-
- For Other PWD/SC/ST/Women Applicants: Fee is Nil
Selection Procedure: The Rajasthan police notification selection process consists of a merit list. This merit list is prepared after analysing the performance of the written examination, medical and physical fitness. In simple words, this procedure has following stages:
- Written test
- Physical ability examination
- Medical test
- Document verification
- Final merit list
How can a candidate apply for Rajasthan police constable vacancies 2016-17?
- The willing candidates for the SI vacancies must follow the below -mentioned steps:
- The initial step is to log in the official website rajasthan.gov.in.
- Now select the recruitment option and click on recent Rajasthan police constable Bharti 2016-17 link.
- First, read the instructions written very carefully then click on the option named as Rajasthan police recruitment web portal link.
- Now click on login with applicants and complete all the compulsory details shown there.
- The last step is to click the submit option and take a print out of Rajasthan police recruitment 2016 application form.
The starting date of online application form: 21st November 2016
The final date of online application form: 21st December 2016
Police Vacancies in Rajasthan Police recruitment Zone
The Rajasthan police recruitment is one of the leading government zones in the state of Rajasthan. This zone offers the numerous government vacancies in the favour of candidates willing to commence their career in Rajasthan police. In the above discussion, we have already mentioned the requirements to meet while applying for the Rajasthan police recruitments 2016-17. If you are wishing for more details, please click our official advertisement links mentioned below.
Important Advertisement Links
- For Further Detailed Advertisement :- Click for Rajasthan police Recruitment 2016
- For Online Application Form :- Click for Online Rajasthan police constable Bharti 2016-17 application form