Punjab DHFW Recruitment 2016:- Candidates who are eagerly waiting for Punjab Medical Officer jobs 2016 can apply for this employment notification without any second thought. Directorate of Health & Family Welfare (DHFW) has released notification in order to recruit 339 eligible candidates for Medical Officer Posts on official website. To apply for the concerned post, the online registration process stars from today. Interested aspirants in Punjab Health Department MO Jobs are requested to read all instructions carefully and fill online Application Form before the last date i.e. 13th June to complete this process successfully. The Department releases the notification every year as per its need for different posts. Individuals who incorporate essential qualifications may begin to use this chance to attend Punjab Medical Officer Walk in Interview before 17th June 2016.
About Punjab Health Department:- The Punjab Health Department is a Government agency of Punjab. Its main focus is to deliver preventive health care, as well as curative health care services from the primary health care level to the tertiary care level to the citizens of Punjab. The Department has established big Medical Institutions comprising of 2950 sub-centers, 1336 dispensaries and 1187 subsidiary health centers. Currently, Punjab Health Department has published the notification for the recruitment of 339 Medical Officer Posts in various specializations. Eligible, smart and talented Punjabi guys who are looking for the latest Health Department Jobs must use this opportunity. Other important information related Punjab Health Department Medical Officer syllabus, exam dates and admit card will be updated on regular basis on DHFW official site.
Punjab DHFW Recruitment Notification Details
Number of Post:- 339 Posts
Post wise Number of Vacancies
- Medical Officer : 339 Posts
Pay Scale :- Rs. 5200 to Rs. 20200/-
Grade Pay:- Rs. 2800/ 2400/-
Educational and Eligibility Criteria for Punjab Health Department Medical Officer Recruitment 2016
Applicants who are waiting to apply for Punjab Recruitment should possess –
- Education Qualification like a MBBS Degree and a PG Degree in requisite field, recognized by Medical Council of India and registered with Punjab Medical Council.
- Nationality :- Indian
- Age Relaxation :-
- OBC Candidate :- 3 Years
- SC Candidate :- 5 Years
- ST Candidate :- 5 Years
- PH Candidate :- 5 Years
- Required age of applicants should be minimum of 18 years and maximum of 37 years as on 1st Jan 2016.
- Age Flexibility for SC/ ST/ OBC Candidates : 05 years
- Age Flexibility for Physically Handicapped: 10 years
Application Fee:- Applicants have to compensate application charges as per the rules of DHFW norms. So all interested aspirants should see the application fees details in the official Recruitment Notification 2016
Selection Procedure:- Applied candidates will be selected based on their performance in the Personal Interview conducted by the Board of health department.
How you can apply in Punjab DHFW Recruitment 2016
Aspirants who possess above specified eligibility criteria without any false means can apply for this Punjab Health Department Recruitment 2016 only through online mode.
- Visit the main official website.
- Click on link named ‘Apply Online’ and select the post you are interested in.
- Fill all personal details without any mistake and upload a scanned copy of your photograph and signature.
- After successful submission, please take print out and keep it ready to produce at the time of Interview if asked by senior authorities.
- Starting Date for Submission Online Application :- Soon Coming
- Last Date for Submission Online Application :- Soon Coming
DHFW Recruitment Punjab 2016
As we have provided the all important notification like DHWF Punjab Recruitment 2016, Selection Process of Punjab Punjab DHWF Medical Officer Vacancies , How to Apply in Punjab Government Recruitment 2016 and other information. You can also check the other details in the official website of DHWF. We have also listed the link related to that and dates.