OBC Recruitment 2017:- Jobs in Banks are available at large scale all over the country. Job hunters can choose the profile as per their qualification and apply after viewing notification details in depth. Now, current employment notification has been issued by Oriental Bank of Commerce (OBC) for the recruitment of 14 Faculty, Office Assistant . Keen, strong and capable candidates who want to gloss their employment career for long-term can look for this opportunity without much delay. The higher authorities of the OBC are expecting good response from candidates who are willing to work with one of the most reputed Banks in India. Interested candidates who meet the required eligibility criteria are informed to apply for this OBC Recruitment 2017 only through online mode. For any confusion, aspirants are requested to go through the official notification carefully and fill the form accordingly. The last date to submit the form for the same is May, 2017.
About OBC:- Oriental Bank of Commerce shortly known as OBC is a leading Public Sector Bank in Gurgoan, Delhi. The bank gives chance to talented candidates to move ahead in life by recruiting them for various posts every year. Interested job seekers and strong contenders are requested to apply online along with necessary documents before the last date. By grabbing this job candidates will receive good salary and other allowances. Before applying online, candidates are requested to refer official OBC Recruitment notification carefully to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria.
Oriental Bank of Commerce Recruitment 2017 Details
- Post Name : Faculty, Office Assistant
- No. of Vacancy : 117 Posts
General Eligibility Criteria and Educational Qualification
Eligibility Criteria :- As per the recruitment, for submitting candidature online candidates must possess Post graduation degree in the relevant field with first division or equivalent (minimum 60% marks or equivalent in CGPA). Consistently good academic record as OBC is searching for qualified and high grade educational background people to recruit as Specialist Officer. M.Phil / Ph.D. in the relevant specialization shall be preferred.
- Nationality :- Indian
- Age Relaxation :-
- OBC Candidate :- 3 Years
- SC?ST Candidate :- 5 Years
- PH Candidate :- 5 Years
- The required age of the applicants should be between 25 years to 35 years (as on 01.04.2017).
- Age relaxation for SC/ST Candidates – 05 years as per rules and regulations.
Application Fee: Job hunters who wish to apply for above mentioned posts are requested to pay fixed amount of fees.
- For General Category Candidates – Rs. 500/- through Debit Cards, Credit Cards, Imps, Internet Banking, Cash Cards.
- For SC/ST Candidates – Rs. 50/-
Selection Process: Selection of candidates for OBC Recruitment 2017 will be based on candidate’s performance in three rounds such as –
- Written Test
- Group Discussion (GD)
- Personal Interview
How to Apply for OBC Recruitment Vacancy
Job aspirants who have keen interest in this recruitment drive are advised to apply through authorized official website of OBC.
- Logon to ‘Recruitment’ link available on the right side of the menu bar.
- Find the link named ‘OBC Recruitment of Specialist Officer 2017’.
- After this, a PDF file will be displayed on your system screen.
- Fill all the requirements mentioned in Application Form and remit application fee.
- Attach hard copy of application along with relevant Testimonials.
- Submit form and take print out for future use.
- Starting Date for Submission Online Application :- 13.04.2017
- Last Date for Submission Online Application :- 15.05.2017
OBC Recruitment Notification 2017