NRHM Bihar Recruitment 2017 :- Good news for the candidates who are looking for latest government jobs in Bihar State. The state Health Society Bihar, under National Rural Health Mission (NRHM) has published a notification concerning various Health Department Jobs 2017 about 891 vacant posts to be filled up. NRHM welcome the eligible candidates for Bihar State Health Society Walk in Interview for the posts of Medical Officer, Staff Nurse, Counselor and Pharmacist. Interested candidates can download the Bihar State Health Society Walk in Interview application form from the official site following an easy procedure. Candidates must reach the interview venue on time for attending the SHSB Walk in Interview 2017 along with the application form and other necessary documents. Dates of the Interview for each particular post are given below in between 5th April 2017 to 07th May 2017. Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of Personal Interview only.
About NRHM: The National Rural Health Mission popularly known as NRHM was established on 12th April, 2005 by honorable Prime Minister to provide quality, affordable health care and extra benefits to the people belonging to rural categories. The main role of the mission is to establish a well functional – decentralized health care system for all category people. It also works on areas such as – water, education, nutrition and proper sanitation. This year, NRHM has published at its official notification for 891 Health Department vacant posts. Aspirants searching for latest government jobs must attend interview to get this job. For other details about NRHM Bihar Recruitment 2017 such as – age limit, selection process, educational qualification, how to apply, the interview dates are mentioned below.
NRHM Bihar Recruitment Notification 2017 Details
Number of Post:- 891 Posts
Post wise Number of Vacancies
Name of Vacancy:
- ANM – 405
- Staff Nurse – 243
- Medical Officer (Part Time) – 81
- Pharmacist – 81
- Medical Officer – 81
Pay Scale :- Not Given
Grade Pay:- Not Given
General Eligibility Criteria and Educational Qualification for NRHM Bihar Recruitment
As per the recruitment, for submitting candidature online candidates must possess MBBS or Diploma in Pharmacy or Diploma in GNM or Certificate in ANM/ cleared 12th/ Nursing Course in relevant field with respective experience.
- Nationality :- Indian
- Age Relaxation :-
- OBC Candidate :- 3 Years
- SC/ST Candidate :- 5 Years
- PH Candidate :- 5 Years
- Age of applicable candidates should not be less than 21 years and should not exceed more than 37 years as on 1st April, 2017.
- Upper age relaxation is applicable as per NRHM norms for the reserved category candidates.
Application Fee: Job aspirants are required to pay fixed amount of fees for the said posts.
- For General/ OBC Category Candidates – Rs.300/-
- For SC/ST Candidates – Rs. 75/-
- Payment to be made in favor of State Health Society, Bihar payable at Patna at the time of Interview.
Date of Interviews:
- For Medical Officer (Full time) post – 25 & 26/04/2017
- For Pharmacist post – 29/04/2017
- For ANM post – from 02 to 05/05/2017
- For Staff Nurse post – on 06 & 07/05/2017
How to fill NRHM Bihar Recruitment 2017 Walk in Interview Application Form
- Logon to official website of NRHM Bihar.
- Find the Link named ‘NRHM Bihar Recruitment 2017’.
- Click on the click and download application form.
- Fill the form in the given format without any mistakes.
- Attach photocopies of the relevant testimonials.
- Take printout of it and keep it for future reference.
NRHM Bihar Recruitment 2017
Aspirants which is looking to jobs in Bihar they must read the full recruitment notification of NRHM Bihar which is given in the above. As per this recruitment notification, more than 891 Posts are going to recruit so who has education qualification as well as eligibility they must apply in this. Aspirants should also check the full details of NRHM Bihar Recruitment on official website. For the official recruitment advertisement, Aspirants should click on the below given link.