Noida Metro Rail Corporation Recruitment Details: Noida metro rail corporation has recently announced a notification for the recruitment of junior engineer, Train Operator, Station Controller, and maintainer and many others posts. There are total 745 vacancies in NMRC (Noida Metro Rail Corporation). The Noida metro rail corporation has invited online application from the candidates who has the required eligible criteria. So the candidates must check the official website for the NMRC about recruitment details. We are also guiding you in our webpage for information regarding vacancy details. The application process will start on 05 November and last on 15th December 2016. Please refer the below mentioned details regarding age limit, educational qualification, the number of vacancies, etc.
About Noida Metro Rail Corporation: Noida Metro Corporation Ltd.(NMRC) is a company registered under the companies act 2013 SPV(special vehicle purpose) formed for implementation and operation of Greater Noida Metro Rail Corporation. Noida metro rail corporation will join twin cities of Delhi and Greater Noida. The work for the NMRC is under construction from many years and now will be completed in the year 2017. It would promote faster communication between Delhi and Noida which is currently connected by a road transport system. Noida metro rail corporation will stand out as India most environment friendly metro project because the entire corridor will consume solar power, right from its head office to vehicle parking lots and footbridge.
Noida Metro Rail Corporation Recruitment details
- Name of department: Noida Metro Rail Corporation
- Number of vacancies:745
- Nationality: Indian
- Job location: Noida
- Nature of vacancy: Permanent
Post wise vacancy details.
|S.Number||Name of vacancy||Number of vacancy||Pay Scale|
|01||Station controller/Train operator||194||13500-25520
|02||Customer Relation Assistant||194||10170-1850|
Educational and other eligibility criteria for NMRS Recruitment 2016-17
- For station controller/Train Operator: Three year engineering diploma in Electrical/Electronic or B.SC Hons in PCM or B.sc (PCM) from a recognized board/University.
- For Customer Relation Assistant: Three/four year graduation course in any discipline from a Govt. Recognized university and computer application course of minimum 6 weeks duration.
- Jr. Engineer/Electrical: Three year engineering diploma in Electrical from a recognized board/University.
- Jr. Engineer/Electronics: Three year engineering diploma in Electronics /Electronics and communication.
- Jr. Engineer/Mechanical: Three year engineering diploma in Mechanical from a recognized board/University.
- Jr. Engineer/Civil: Three year engineering diploma in Civil from a recognized board/University.
- Account Assistant: B.Com from a recognized university.
- Office Assistant: graduation in any discipline from recognized Board University.
- Stenographer: graduation in any discipline from recognized University and one year course in office management and secretarial practice.
- Maintainer: ITI in specific trade only.
Age limit: 18 to 28 years
Age Relaxation: SC/ST/OBC candidates: 5years.ForPH candidates: 10 years
Selection process: Written test followed by medical fitness test and personal interview. However for the post of stenographer there will be skill test i.e stenography test (Dictation for 10 minutes) and typing test on computer.
Mode of application: online application.
Mode of application fees: System generated pre-printed challan from the DMRC website.
How to apply for NMRC recruitment 2016-2017
- Candidate must go through official website i.e. delhimetrorail.com
- Candidate must have a valid E-mail id active during the application procedure.
- Read the given instruction carefully.
- Fill all the required bio date details in application form.
- Upload scanned colored photograph and signature
- Submit application fees.
- Enter Bank challan details in application form and submit the form.
- Take print out of application form for future use.
- Starting date for online application: 5.11.2016
- Last date for filling online application: 15.12.206
- Application fees to be paid: between 7.11.2016 to 19.12.2016
There is a golden chance for the candidates who have the required eligibility criteria to apply for Noida Metro Rail Corporation so the candidates must fill the application form as early as possible. The application will be available on the NMRC official website of NMRC whose link is given below so click on that. If you have any quarry about the NMRC Recruitment 2016 then comment and ask any question.