JKPSC Recruitment 2016 :- A recent employment notification has been issued by Jammu Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC) to recruit candidates for 1089 vacant lecturer posts all around the state. This advertisement would prove a golden opportunity to the candidates who were eagerly waiting for government jobs in Jammu and Kashmir. JKPSC is searching for talented and qualified candidates in order to recruit for various lecturer positions. Job seekers can register for this JKPSC Recruitment 2016 by visiting the official webpage of the JKPSC. Online applications are invited from the candidates who are eligible as soon as possible without any false information. For any confusion, aspirants are requested to go through the official notification carefully and fill the form. For other important details like – age limit, application fee, selection process, online application process, qualifications refer below information.
About JKPSC:- Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission also known as JKPSC came into existence on 2nd September 1957. The commission is responsible for conducting examinations for appointments to the services within Jammu and Kashmir State. It’s another purpose is to recruit candidates for civil services and civil jobs. The current notification is released by the commission as its facing serious shortage of lecturer in order to work efficiently. Job seekers looking for a bright future in government jobs, immediately start applying for JKPSC Recruitment 2016 without much delay. The last date to submit the form for the same is 25th April, 2016
Recruitment Details of JKPSC 2016
Number of Post:- 1176 Posts
Post wise Number of Vacancies
- Medical Officer :- 97 Posts
- Lecturer :- 1089 Posts
- Assistant Engineer :- 11 Posts
Pay Scale :-
- Medical Officer :- Rs. 9300-34800/-
- Lecturer :- Rs. 9300-34800/-
- Assistant Engineer :- Rs. 9300-34800/-
- Medical Officer :- Rs. 4800/-
- Lecturer :- Rs. 5400/-
- Assistant Engineer :- Rs. 5400/-
Educational and Eligibility Criteria for Recruitment of JKPSC Lecturer Posts and Various Others
Candidates who wish to apply for the above mentioned job profile they must have educational eligibility and other eligibility as per mention in the below section. So aspirants apply as per category in which they have degree from government approved colleges as will as university other wise it will create trouble after selection.
- Educational Qualification :-
- Must hold Master’s Degree in concerned subject from recognized University/ Institute.
- Must own certificate course in Stenography from Government ITI/MCA from reputed university.
- Must own typing speed of 80 wpm, 40 wpm as shorthand and typewriting speeds.
- Nationality :- Indian
- Age Relaxation :-
- OBC Candidate :- 3 Years
- SC Candidate :- 5 Years
- ST Candidate :- 5 Years
- PH Candidate :- 5 Years
- Application Fess :-Job hunters who are willing to apply for JKPSC Lecturer Jobs are required to pay application fee in the form of Challan.
- Candidates General Category – Rs. 505/-
- Reserved Category Candidates – Rs. 225/-
- Extra amount of Rs.05/- as service charges of the J & K Bank branch.
Candidates who wish to apply for the JKPSC Lecturer posts will be selected on the basis of Written Examination and performance in the interview conducted by selection committee of Jammu Kashmir Public Service Commission.
How you can apply
Applications are invited from the desired candidates only through online mode. No other means will be accepted in any circumstances. Firstly, candidates are advised to visit the official website of JKPSC and click on Online Application link. Fill the application form as per guidelines, upload images of recent photograph, signature and submit to the official address before the last date. At last, download hard copy of your application form for future reference.
Important Dates of JKPSC Notification 2016
- Starting Date for Submission of JKPSC Online Application :- 21.03.2016
- Last Date for Submission of JKPSC Online Application :- 21.04.2016
Notification of JKPSC Vacancy
It is one of the best opportunity for the students of Jammu and Kashmir who is searching the jobs in home state and in government organisation so aspirants should apply as per given JKPSC Jobs details in the above article. Aspirants should also check the official notification before applying in JKPSC Recruitment.
Important Advertisement Links