HSSPP Recruitment 2016 :- Haryana School Shiksha Pariyojana Parishad (HSSPP) has recently issued a recruitment notification by asking for online application for Computer Instructor and Junior Computer Instructor Post. In total, 6672 vacant posts are to be filled up through this recruitment process and senior authorities are expecting to receive good response from all government job seekers. This notice would prove a golden opportunity for the interested candidates who are willing to get job in the teaching field related to computers. The candidates who have been waiting for registration lines to get open are requested to stay ready with required documents.
About HSSPP Recruitment 2016:- HSSPP is in search for talented and qualified job hunters to appoint them as computer instructor in various government schools and colleges. HSSPP informs all candidates that appointment would be done on contractual basis for a period of one year and further extended on the basis of candidate’s performance and scheme’s policy. After reading the official notification, if you find yourself eligible and want to grab the opportunity, please forward your application form only through online mode without much delay. The merit list will be generated on the basis of First Come First Serve. The last date to submit the form for the same is 8th April’2016. For any confusion, aspirants are requested to go through the official notification carefully and fill the form. For other important details like – age limit, application fee, selection process, qualifications refer below information.
HSSPP Recruitment Detail
Number of Post:- 6672 Posts
Post wise Number of Vacancies
- Computer Instructor :- 3336 Posts
- Junior Computer Instructor :- 3336 Posts
Pay Scale :-
- Computer Instructor :- Rs. 13350/- (Per Month)
- Junior Computer Instructor :- Rs. 9000/- (Per Month)
Grade Pay:- Not Given
Educational and Eligibility Criteria for the Recruitment of HSSPP Computer Instructor Posts
All applicant must have eligibility criteria as given in the HSSPP Notification 2016 and all candidate must satisfy the all criteria only then they should apply or fill the application form. So detailed information related to the HSSPP are given in the below section.
- Educational Qualification :-Candidates who wish to apply for the above mentioned job profile.
- Must have passed10th or B.A/M.A with Hindi as one of the subject.
- Must possess valid DOEACC ‘O’ LEVEL Course Certificate or ITI in Electronics/ Computer.
- Nationality :- Indian
- Age Relaxation :-
- OBC Candidate :- 3 Years
- SC Candidate :- 5 Years
- ST Candidate :- 5 Years
- PH Candidate :- 5 Years
- Age Limit :- The required age of the applicant should be between 18 years to 42 years. Those who fit the age limit criteria can apply through online mode
- Application Fees :- An application fee is required to be deposited at the time of submitting online application form for the HSSPP Computer Instructor post. Fee structure as mentioned below
- General and OBC Candidates – Rs. 1000/- and bank charges.
- SC/ST Candidates – Rs. 500/- and bank charges.
Selection Process HSSPP
Candidates for HSSPP Computer Instructor Post will be selected on the basis of Written Test and Interview. Written Examination consisting of Objective Type Questions will be conducted for 2 hours. Candidate shall only be considered selected for next round, if he scores 50% marks in written exam for General category and 45% for SC/ST categories.
Important Dates of HSSPP Recruitment 2016
- Starting Date for Submission of HSSPP Online Application :- 22.03.2016
- Last Date for Submission of HSSPP Online Application :- 08.04.2016
Important Instruction of before Filling Application Form
- Candidates applying for post must ensure that they fulfill all eligibility criteria, if on verification it’s proved that they do not fulfill any of the eligibility term, their candidature will be cancelled.
- Incomplete Application form will not be accepted in any condition.
Important Advertisement Links