Hindustan Prefab Limited (HPL) Recruitment 2017: Hindustan Prefab Limited (HPL) has circulated a big recruitment notification to fill up 1600 available posts for Manager, Officer, UDC, LDC, Computer Operator, Data Processing Assistant, Technical Assistant & Computer Supervisor and various categories. The advertisement proved to be the most outstanding notification of this month as the candidates are served with such a wonderful opportunity to work with Central Government jobs. Interested and eligible candidates will have to apply online within the prescribed time frame in HPL Recruitment 2017. Candidates are advised to apply after carefully going through detailed advertisement and instructions placed on the HPL website for filling the Application form. Candidates can apply on or before 25/05/2017. To get more details about the procedure of registration, age limit and eligibility details for HPL Recruitment 2017, just go through the below mentioned details seriously.
About HPL:- Hindustan Prefab Limited is an Indian Government Enterprise Company also popularly known as HPL. The company is responsible for supplying components for building industries and national railways. It works under the Ministry of Housing and Urban Poverty Alleviation and it stood first in producing precast concrete railway bridges across country. Hindustan prefab Limited gives chance to talented candidates for appointments at various levels. Recently, 1600 vacancies released by HPL for various jobs. Interested job seekers and qualified contenders are requested to apply online along in HPL Recruitment Notification 2017 with necessary documents before the last date. All graduate degree holders seeking for government jobs can also apply for this HPL India opening on a large scale. Before applying online, candidates are requested to refer official notification strictly.
HPL Recruitment 2017 Notification
Number of Post:- 1600 Posts
Post wise Number of Vacancies
- LDC – 180
- UDC – 75
- Manager (HR) – 20
- Manager (Finance) – 40
- Manager (Marketing) – 70
- Manager (Purchase) – 75
- Officer (Vigilance) – 65
- Asst. Manager (Finance) – 103
- Officer (IT) – 52
- Officer (Assistant) – 135
- Computer Supervisor – 55
- Data Processing Assistant – 260
- Computer Operator – 245
- Technical Assistant – 225
Pay Scale :- Read Notification
Grade Pay:- Read Notification
General Eligibility Criteria and Educational Qualification for HPL Recruitment 2017:
- Aspirants who have completed their education such as hold Graduation Degree/ MBA/ MCA scored minimum of 50 % marks are eligible to apply for the mentioned post.
- Refer official notification for post-wise eligibility criteria.
- Nationality :- Indian
- Age Relaxation :-
- OBC Candidate :- 3 Years
- SC?ST Candidate :- 5 Years
- PH Candidate :- 5 Years
- The required age of the applicants should not exceed than 30 years. (As on 31-03-2017)
- Age relaxation to eligible candidates as per Government norms.
- All aspirants are requested to pay sum of Rs. 1050/- as the necessary application fee in the form of Demand draft to be made in favor of HPL India payable at New Delhi.
- Candidates clearing required eligibility criteria need to appear for a Competitive Written Examination in the form of Objective Type Questions based on Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning, General Awareness, English and Domain Knowledge.
- The shortlisted candidates will be then called for Final round i.e. Group Discussion/ Personal Interview.
- List of selected candidate will be displayed on the official website and informed.
Steps to Apply for HPL Application Form 2017:
- Firstly, refer to its official web portal.
- Logon to ‘Recruitment’ link available on the right side of the menu bar.
- Find the link named ‘HPL Recruitment 2017’.
- Download application from and fill details without any mistake.
- Attach documents which are mentioned.
- Submit form and take print out for future use.
- Starting Date for Submission Online Application :- 26.04.2017
- Last Date for Submission Online Application :- 25.05.2017
HPL Recruitment Notification 2017