Haryana Police Admit Card 2017 :- Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) has issued the notification regarding Physical Screening Test (PST) and Written Exam to be conducted for Police SI Constable Posts 2017. All eligible candidates those who applied online for these posts can check the admit card very soon on the official site of HSSC. Only those applications that are correct and filled properly are taken into consideration and hall tickets were released to them rest all are cancelled.
Through, admit card you can check your exact exam date, venue and timings mentioned in Hall ticket. Applied candidates will not be permitted to appear in the exam without Hall Ticket as it’s a necessary document for your verification. To score good marks in PST and Written Exam candidates are informed to prepare themselves both physically and mentally as it will going to be a very tough competition with other candidates. Visiting the HSSC portal is recommended to keep track of the latest updates.
About HSSC: Haryana Staff Selection Commission shortly known as HSSC is formulated by Constitution of India under the provision of Article 309. The role of the commission is to conduct examinations and interviews for appointment to various posts across Haryana State. it consists of seven main members including Chairman appointed by the Government of Haryana. The HSSC releases job notification every year based on different vacancies when actual need arises in the State. This year they had issued notification to recruit candidates for SI Constable Posts and now they published the Haryana Police Admit Card 2017 so that aspirants should be able to appear in the examination. Huge number of candidates are looking for Government Jobs in Haryna.
Haryana Police Admit Card and Exam Date
Haryana Police SI Constable PST Exam Date 2017
Haryana Police Sub Inspector & Constable PET Exam Admit Card 2017 to be released shortly. As per latest information, HSSC physical test will be taken in April 2017 and admit card for PST would be issued in December last week. Candidates are informed to visit official site and download the Admit Card from there.
Selection Process: All aspirants should attend the selection process of the Haryana Police and it is varies as per the post wise so check in below.
The selection of suitable job contender is based on five rounds –
- Physical screening Test (PST)
- Knowledge Test (Written)
- Scrutiny Documents (Documentation)
- Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
- Interview-cum-Personality-Test (I-PT)
- Commission is not responsible for sending Roll No via post. Candidates are requested to take the print out of Hall Ticket from official site of HSSC.
- Affix recent attested passport-size color photograph on the Admit Card.
- One original ID Proof is also a compulsory document at the time when you appear for exam.
- Basic Medical will be done to examine whether the candidate has taken any drug or not.
Procedure to Download Haryana Police SI Constable PST Admit Card 2017
- Applicants are advised to log on to HSSC official website.
- Search for link named ‘Admit Card for Haryana Police SI Constable 2016-2017’.
- Click on that link.
- Carefully enter your registration number and date of birth.
- Click on submit button and take a hard copy of Haryana Police SI Constable Admit Card 2017.
Download the Haryana Police SI Constable Admit Card 2017 :- Download Now
Download Call Letter of Haryana Police Recruitment 20167 :- Download Now