Govt Jobs Recruitment 2016: All candidates are warm welcome to Govt Jobs 2016 page. Every day we update latest jobs information on this page which is published by various government departments. We update jobs which is more suitable for all type of candidates. Applicants if you are searching jobs in government organisation then you are at right place where you search and get all jobs information related to your educational qualification. Now a day’s all young educated students wants jobs but due to lack of proper information regarding the new vacancies they are unable to apply in that. At this digital platform you will get all type of Central Government Jobs, State Govt Jobs 2016 and Employment News related update like last date for application, number of vacancies, Selection Process etc..
New Govt Jobs Recruitment in India
India flexing its muscle in all sectors and due to that our economy is booming. As our economy is growing fastest in the world and people around the world is looking towards the country. Due to that private companies are doing heavy investment in india. To securing its investment and for smooth growth of indian economy, government need qualified work forces. As we all know that every year private as well as state government organisation needs thousands of well educated and qualified persons. In India, every day thousands of Jobs Notification are published by the different Government Organisation and offices. Independent recruitment organisation statics shows that every year one million skilled graduates are required only in india and in coming years government institution needs thousands of well qualified person who can take his jobs responsibility for the nation.
As now we said that private as well as govt organisation are expanding their business and try to reaching at the poorest place of india. Indian government wants better control and efficiency in governmental projects for that they recruit and publish numerous Government Jobs Recruitment Notification 2016 by various government agencies. We have seen that some government sectors are providing consistent opportunity for young jobs seeker. Students who are desperate towards the jobs they can get jobs within few years. But for that you have to make some strategies and apply to all Govt Jobs as per your qualification. Economic growth of india is given extra edge to all government sectors department and due to that more and more jobs are coming and it is good for jobs seeker who is looking towards the Government Jobs Vacancies. All we have seen that many people are apply for the fewer sets of Govt Jobs 2016 and that’s why getting govt jobs like winning gold medal in Olympic.
Government Jobs Notification
Now jobs trend are shifting towards the private to government. Everyone wants to join Government Organisation and wants to work with the central as well as state government. Many high salaried candidates in private sectors are left their jobs and chosen the Government Jobs. So now many intelligent persons are taking interest in govt organisation. It shows the popularity of Government Jobs 2016. To crack any jobs, basic things is that you can get all information related the latest govt jobs notification. In current digital world somehow everybody is connected with internet. Nearly all govt organisation published their recruitment advertisement on their website, in rare cases students finds any new jobs recruitment advertisement on the print media. So we suggest that candidates who are looking for the Jobs Notification they should search on the internet or in social media. Applicant you can get all Jobs Vacancies notification on the internet. Lot of sites are providing information related to all types of Jobs 2016. We are one of them and important website where you can easily find all new govt jobs information.
- Search on the google for typing any Govt Jobs Name
- On social media like Facebook, Twitter, Google+
- Jobs Portal like Naukri, Fresherworld and govtjobsguru
Govt Jobs Eligibility Criteria
Each jobs notification has some eligibility criteria. Some eligibility criteria are already mentioned in the Indian constitution. But some of the criteria are framed by the particular exam selection committee or organisation. As we already told that different jobs recruitment is organised by the different governmental institution or body and as per requirement they change eligibility criteria. According to the post type educational qualification, age limit and other eligibility criteria are change. We are listing some important eligibility criteria which are applicable for the All Jobs Posts 2016.
- Nationality: Candidates should be Indian for applying in any Jobs Posts. This is the basic and important eligibility criteria of any person who has desire to work with Indian government. Candidates who are belonging to other nation they can also fill the form but before that you have to get Indian Nationality from the government of India.
- Educational Qualification: Educational qualification is most important eligibility criteria but it depends on the Jobs Post. Whenever jobs advertisement is published by the concern department they also mention educational qualification in that. All new Jobs 2016 has different educational criteria. First of all candidate should read full Government Jobs Notification then only apply in any jobs. Whatever degree is required for the govt exam that degree or certificate should be from the government affiliated colleges/institution or university.
- Age Limit: Age is third criteria for any Jobs. In each jobs advertisement they will mention the age limit as per jobs requirement. Each jobs having age limit if candidates are not full fill age criteria according to the notification then they are not eligible for that. Government provided age relaxation to Scheduled Cast, Scheduled Tribe and Other Backward Class (Non Creamy Layer) students. All these categories students get three to five year of age relaxation in nearly all Jobs Notification.
Sarkari Naukri Selection Procedure
Sarkari Naukri selection procedure is framed by the department which is involved in the selection process. But some guide line is given by central government and state government. We can’t able to discuss about all Govt Jobs Selection Procedures but we can give you overview of selection procedure which is nearly same for all jobs Posts.
- Written Exam: All government exams took written test or aptitude test. It depends on the selection board. In some exam they take two or three written test. In written Exam they ask current affair, reasoning and aptitude maths.
- Physical Test: In some cases, Candidate should also clear the physical test. It is mainly in police related jobs.
- Face To Face Interview: After written and Physical test, Candidates should face the interview round. In this round they check the candidate’s problem solving skill and presence of mind. There is no interview for the Group C and Group D in Central Govt Jobs
- Merit List: After all three tests conducted by the authority they prepare final merit list of selected candidates and published on the official website. Candidates whose name in the merit list they will get joining letter.
How to Apply for Government Jobs
As we all know that Government Jobs 2016 are hot trend among the young job seeker. But some young candidates don’t know how to apply online in Notification of Govt Jobs 2016. We are providing all information related to that so that you get some idea about applying in govt exam. Candidates have three ways to fill the application form of any government exam.
- Online Application: Trend is changing and lot of government jobs selection organisation is accept only online form. So for that candidate should visit on appropriate website and submit the all information as they mentioned on the web page. You should also upload picture and signature via online. Candidate should pay examination fees through net banking or credit or debit card.
- Offline Application: In offline mode candidate should fill the form by hand and paste the photo, provide signature on that. Candidates should provide photo copy of document with self attested which is mentioned in the advertisement. You should pay the application fees by postal order, demand draft or via bank challen. Candidate should send the all document in an appropriate envelope. All candidates would mention proper addresses on the envelope because small mistake will reduce the chances of reaching application form in appropriate addresses.
Govt Jobs 2016
Government jobs in India are hot jobs among the students as well as for the parents. Day by day competition is drastically increases in Govt Jobs Recruitment 2016. Millions of applications are received by the authority for the each Government Jobs Notification 2016. As per our knowledge we are given full overview about the Govt Jobs Selection Procedure, How to Apply Govt Jobs 2016 and many more. All these information are only for reference purpose and for more detail you should check the official advertisement of particular Jobs Notification 2016.