Defence Recruitment 2016:- India is a world’s third largest military power. It is operating world’s second largest army fleet with 1.3 million reserved persons. Every year Defence Recruitment is increase drastically. As we all know that Indian economy is growing with more than 8% and to securing the national assets as well as Indian people, we have to secure our international boundary. To securing international boundaries government of India needs efficient solders, latest weapon and best intelligent person. So for that every year Indian defence system advertises recruitment notification about Defence Jobs 2016. Every year thousands of persons are joining in the defence and every year all three military sections are recruiting persons from all sectors like Solders Jobs, Engineering Jobs in Defence or and Technician Defence Jobs from all trade.
Indian Government is modernising the our army forces and for that they increase defence expenditure. Government are expanding the core equipment production branches like DRDO, Ordnance Equipment Factory and other factories. All these expansion generate lot of new Jobs in DRDO and Ordnance Equipment Factory Jobs 2016. So we can see that many Defence jobs recruitment notification are coming in couple of year on their official sites. Every year hundreds of technical persons are joining through the NDA, CDS in all three army wings. Lot of maritime equipment development is going on in the Indian navy and all these created many Jobs in Defence in Indian navy. So we say that huge amount of Defence Jobs Recruitment and Defence Jobs Recruitment 2016 are coming in next couple years.
Eligibility Criteria for Defence Jobs
Eligibility criteria for army is slightly different from the all other jobs in all three army. All eligibility criteria are guideline by the central government under the observance of defence ministry. We are providing overview of all necessary eligibility criteria which is applicable in Defence jobs,Jobs in Ministry of defence and latest Indian Defence jobs. For further detail regarding the eligibility criteria you should see the particular Defence Jobs Recruitment Notification.
- Nationality:For any Defence jobs 2016 candidates should hold Indian Nationality. It is one of the important criteria for any Recruitment in Defence related to the BSF Jobs, and Assam Rifiles or CISF.
- Education: Education is second criteria for all Latest Defence Jobs 2016, well educated persons get highest chances of selection. As we all know that there are many different sections present in the Indian Defence. Each section required best qualified person as per its work and responsibility. So the educational qualification changes as per Defence Vacancies. Candidates can read full educational qualification in the latest defence jobs notification advertisement.
- Age Limit: Age is one of the primary concerns of Defence Jobs and it also true for the all other Defence Notification. Candidates whose age crossed 18 then they are mostly eligible for all Defence Jobs. Candidates or applicant should read full advertisement of defence jobs notification for the age limit. As per my knowledge there is no age relaxation on the basis of cast.
Indian Defence Jobs Selection Procedure
Defence Jobs selection procedure is slightly different from other Defence Ministries Jobs Notification and priorities of qualification are also different from the general jobs selection procedures. We are giving you overview of Indian Defence selection procedure.
- Written Exam: For any Defence Jobs 2016, candidate should face the written exam as per the post rank. Written exam checks the knowledge of the candidates in particular subject or area from which they have degree. Written exam pattern is also changes according to the ranks of posts and according to the Defence Jobs.
- Psychological Test: Psychological test is very different type of test and through this examiner checks the thinking ability, problem solving ability, presence of mind and psychological effect of mind. Moral for this test is measure the person’s ability and intelligence.
- Face To Face Interview: Face to face interview is one of the main hurdles for the job seekers. Candidates should face the interview in many Defence Jobs Examination. Interviewers check the personality and presence of mind in aspirants.
- Physical Fitness: Candidates who are looking to jobs in army they must be physically fit. In physical fitness they will check your height, chest, eye sight and many others. Physical fitness is known as medical test in army recruitment. They also check running capabilities and it is applicable for all posts.
How to Apply for Defence Jobs
Every year thousands of young persons are joining to indian Defence Jobs. If someone wants to jobs in young age then you have to go for defence jobs. But you have to know how to apply for any defence jobs. We are unable to describe whole procedure of that but we are providing some important instruction which nearly common for all Defence Recruitment.
- Online Mode: All organizations prefer to communicate via online and for that they receive application through online. Candidates have to provide all detail on the respective website link and also provide picture as well as signature in prescribed format. Application fees are submitted through net banking, debit card or credit card.
- Off-line Mode: Many Defence Recruitment application is submitted by offline mode. In offline mode candidates should fill the information as per instruction mentioned in the application form. Candidates should pay application fees through postal order, demand draft or bank challan. Applicant send all document with application form in an envelope at appropriate addresses as mentioned in the defence recruitment notification.
Defence Jobs 2016
Defence Sectors Jobs are one of the most respect full jobs in india. Army, Air force and Indian navy are popular among the young generation. These military sections are providing some of best jobs like Short service commission (SSB) , NDA, Engineering Jobs in army, diploma and ITI jobs in defence. We are given full detail regarding the Defence Jobs Recruitment 2016. Candidates can visit regularly at this website for the Latest Defence Jobs. If you have any quarry related to Defence Recruitment 2016 feel free to comment and subscribe our jobs portal.