COD Kanpur Recruitment 2017:- Central Ordnance Depot (COD) had published latest official employment advertisement in the month of April for the recruitment of Tradesman Mate across the Kanpur Division. COD is searching for capable and suitable contenders in order to recruit for their 270 vacant positions. Candidates searching for Central Government Jobs in Kanpur should utilize this opportunity. After reading the official notification, if you fulfill required eligibility criteria and want to grab the opportunity, please forward your application form only through online mode without much delay. Job seekers must apply in the form as per given details in this post. The last date to submit to an online application form for this recruitment drive is 13th May, 2017. Other remaining details related to COD Kanpur Recruitment 2017 like – Age Limit, Educational Qualification, COD Selection Process, etc are mentioned below.
About COD, Kanpur: Central Ordnance Depot also known as COD is one of the top class goods manufacturing store located in Uttar Pradesh region. The Department exists at various popular places in India. The basic motto behind the formulation of Depot is to provide best Transportation services to the Armed Forces and to work with full enthusiasm for the future growth. In order to assure quality and continued services, numbers of vacancies are announced every year for young candidates who are interested in getting placed in Central Ordnance Depot. Like every year, this year also COD announced Tradesman Mate vacancies across Kanpur Division. All aspirants are requested to apply online by downloading COD application form from the official site, but before the due date of accepting.
COD Kanpur Recruitment 2017 Notification
Number of Post:- 270 Posts
Post wise Number of Vacancies
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC) – 46 Posts
- Material Assistant – 30 Posts
- Pharmacist – 01 Posts
- Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) (Messenger) – 03 Posts
- Telephone Operator – 02 Posts
- Fireman – 28 Posts
- Civilian Motor Driver – 01 Posts
- MTS (Safaiwala) – 06 Posts
- Barber – 02 Posts
- Cook – 03 Posts
- Washerman – 02 Posts
- Vendor (Canteen) – 01 Posts
- Tradesman Mate – 145 Posts
Pay Scale :- Read Notification
Grade Pay:- Read Notification
Educational and Eligibility Criteria for Central Ordnance Depot Recruitment 2017
Interested job seekers must possess Matriculation or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board, University or College. For other eligibility criteria refer official notification.
- For LDC Post : Candidates must have Intermediate or equivalent qualification degree as well as Typing Skills in English/Hindi.
- For Material Assistant Post : Applicants should have Diploma in Materials Management from govt recgonised colleges and schools.
- For Pharmacist Post : Candidates should have Diploma in Pharmacy.
- For MTS Posts : Applicants have pass the 10th or equivalent examination.
- For Telephone Operator Post : Those aspirants has complete Intermediate or equivalent qualification with PBX experience.
- For Civilian Motor Driver Post : Applicants should have 10th class with Driving license.
- For Remaining Posts: Candidates who has 10th or equivalent qualification with experience in relevant Trade.
- Age of applicable candidates should not be less than 18 years and should not exceed more than 25 years.
- Upper age relaxation is applicable as per government norms for the SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD category candidates.
Application cum Processing Fee :- Aspirants who wants to apply in this recruitment they must apply in this and pay the application fees as per the details given in the COD Recruitment Notification 2017
Selection of candidates for COD Tradesman Mate post will be done by Recruitment Department by short listing the applications of the candidates. Shortlisted candidates will be then selected on the basis of Written Test, Physical Test, Typing Test, Trade Test, Skill and Proficiency Test. List of Finalized candidates will be announced by COD selection Department after successful completion of all rounds.
How to Apply for COD Application Form 2017
All aspirants who are interested in this recruitment drive should apply through authorized official website of COD. Find the suitable job link and download it. Fill all personal details without any mistake and upload a scanned copy of your photograph. Remit Application Fee through online mode and submit the application form before the last date. Take printout of it and keep it for future reference.
- Starting Date for Submission Online Application :- Coming Soon
- Last Date for Submission Online Application :- Coming Soon
COD Kanpur Trades Mate Jobs Details 2017
Students which is looking for technical jobs in Central Ordnance Depot, Kanpur they must read the full employment news. We have published all the important details regarding this recruitment in the above section. If you wants to more information related to COD Kanpur Jobs notification then see the official recruitment notification whose links are given in the below section.